Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Organics Mayo Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jadelady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organics Mayo Conditioner
    Posted: December 09 2004 at 12:33am
I don't know if Mayo Conditioner is the correct name but it's by Organics and it is a mayonaise type creme conditioner that works wonderfully!! I was skeptical about using the product because it was only & 3-4 bucks for a nice size jar at Walmart. I washed my hair with Creme of Nature Shampoo and then followed with the Organics. It's a yellow creme. I just slathered it on and applied a plasic cap for 15 minutes. It's a protein conditioner I believe, but it didn't leave my hair hard or needing another conditioner to follow. While I was rinsing I noticed a difference in texture. My hair combed out alot easier. And you can also use the Organics as a daily moisturizer. I use it every other say and I've had close to zero breakage. Has anyone else ever used it?? If not, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Yi Shi Tong Ren
(Extend the same treatment to all)
Mama View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 9:08pm
I Use this product and I agree with everything you are saying. When I wash it out it makemy hair feel as sotf as cotton!
C_Dub View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C_Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 9:11am
Man I haven't used this in a long time. I used the knock-off by Africa's Best. Not very good compared to ORS version.
EdensRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdensRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 5:46pm
I've used the Organics mayo and it is indeed a great condtioner. I was a little skeptical at first, too because of the protein, but it left my hair surprisingly soft. The Organics Leave-In Liquid Mayonnaise is an excellent product, also.
"Courage is grace under pressure."
- Ernest Hemingway

collcoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collcoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 7:49pm
IT IS AFRICAN BEST THAT MAKES ORGANIC PRODUCTS, I HAVE USED THE HAIR MAYONNAISE AND I BELIEVE IT IS WAY INFERIOR TO ORS HAIR MAYONNAISE. IT LEAVES MY HAIR DRY AND FRIZZY BUT THE ORS LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND STRONG, MAYBE ITS JUST MY HAIR. AND ALL PRODUCTS DOES NOT WORK THE SAME FOR EVERYONE HAIR..
IloveRob   

jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 11:28pm
Yea I use to use it in high school wich was like 3+ years ago but I'm gonna start back using it b/c it is a good product.

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 10:01am

I agree with EdensRose....the Organics liquid mayo is a great product.  It's a leave in also.

I used to use the mayo conditioner all the time as a leave in and it worked great. 

Sapphire15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 10:26am

The Organic Mayo conditioner does wonders for my hair as well.

sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 3:11pm

Originally posted by C_Dub C_Dub wrote:

Man I haven't used this in a long time. I used the knock-off by Africa's Best. Not very good compared to ORS version.

Yes I agree.  I've tried ORS Mayo sample and it was the best  It's just more expensive then Africa's Best.

Edited by sugaplum
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
NoNapNique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoNapNique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 3:53pm
Silk Elements has a hair mayonnaise that is just as good as ORS, but about 2-3 dollars cheaper!!!  I found it at Sally's and figured I'd try it... IT IS THE BOMB!!! Hair feels VERY nice and soft afterwards, just like with ORS!
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 7:41pm
I use this alot too. I've been using it for a year and I love it. It's a light protein but it keeps my hair really soft. I like the Organics Kids Shea Butter Moisturizer too!
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 5:28pm
I loved the combo of CON and Organic root stimulator I used the deep conditoner pac and my hair loved it.
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic