Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bangs
    Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:08pm
I recently cut me some bangs. They were well received by many of my male friends and boyfriend, but many of my female friends and mother does not like them at all. My gut friends say they like them because they are different and they make me look sleek and sexy (I don't Know how) and I cannot seem to get a reason for why my girlfriends don't like them.

I would like to know what do you all think okf bangs.
leale
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:24pm
Well, if you have a picture from before and after, that would help. Not all bangs fit every face or style.

In general, I don't like bangs. I find them to be superfluous. (That means 'unnecessary'.)
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 2:17pm
Do u like your bangs?

Bangs are nice for those who like them but I never been a fan of wearing them on myself, except for an occasional swoop bang.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

tesseract and amethyst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tesseract and amethyst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 2:46pm
I wear bangs. I have a high forehead and as I am sure you know, people can be very tactless and down-right cruel.

I have no idea why there would be a split vote on your bangs. I wish I could offer something more constructive.

But the most important thing is that you look in the mirror and you are happy!
Relaxed 4b/4a (right side only)
Big Chop 11-6-04
Goals: healthy hair, then growth to
terminal length
leale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 5:21pm
I like my bangs for now. I was bored and wanted to do something different from the norm. They are not the big curled fruffy bangs that we had when we were kids. They come to my eye brows and are sleek. some of my guy friends think they are sexy because they draw attention to my eyes (I have BIG round eyes alomst anime looking.) and I look different from most women because no one really wears bangs anymore. I'm going to try to post a pic tonite.

Thanks for your responses.
leale
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 10:23pm
I haven't had fringe (I prefer to call bangs 'fringe') for a few years now. When I did have them everyone loved them but I prefer to have even hair all the way around. Fringe does look really good on alot of people, too as long as it's not too short or covering your eyes.
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic