Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Twist Out Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twist Out Question
    Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:01am
I tried something different with my hair this weekend and it came out looking great, however I don't know how to maintain it. Here's what I did:

-I relaxed my 4a hair with CON normal and followed with the shampoo. Afterwards, I applied Organic Mayo Conditioner and a plastic cap for 30 min.

-Next, I rinsed and shampooed with CON detangling shampoo and conditioned with Mane-n-Tail. I rinsed for a last time and my hair was silky smooth.

-I spray Motions Leave-In Conditioner and combed it out, sectioning it into about 10 small sections. To each section I applied carrot creme with alittle dot of carrot oil on the ends. I twisted each section and coiled it down, securing with a pin. I let my hair dry over night.

-In the morning, I untwisted and my hair was moist, springy and shiny with lots of curls and coils.

However, at night it felt alittle dry, but I didn't know what I could apply to make it moisturized. I thought about spraying each secton with water and reapplying the creme and oil to coil it down for the night but I didn't know if that was right or not. I loved the way my hair came out and it would be a great style for me to have where i didn't have to use heat on my hair, but I need to be able to maintain moisture and coils. Any suggestions???
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic