Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New technology

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sixkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New technology
    Posted: February 01 2005 at 9:53pm
Hi Layla,
Sorry but I've never tried phyto products, yet I've read good things on this board.
All I know about the Bodiphier is that it will no burn or break hair. You don't need to wear gloves when applying, and you don't need a neutralizing shampoo afterward. Hope this helps.
What would you do if you knew you
could not fail?
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 7:28pm
Hey Twista...does your hair look like Nelly's? I was hoping that's what you meant b/c at first I thought you was saying that was Twista until I saw your username lol.

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 9:53am
Have you used phytospecific? Can you tell me how they compare?
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
sixkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:30am
Hello,
Yes, Fresh Look's Bodiphier is legit! I love it and have been raving about it all over the message boards. For years, I stopped using relaxers because of the damage to my hair. I decided to try this and have been so happy. NO breakage, irritation, dryness, burning, no dry ends!My hair looks great even in humidity. So now I just air dry and go with a little leave in conditioner for curly hair style, or blow dry and use Caruso curlers for a daily smoother look- without damage!!
What would you do if you knew you
could not fail?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 3:16pm
Check this out. Dunno if its legit.
http://www.freshlookhair.com/
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 3:06pm
I think it will have to use some heat or chemicals to work. Maybe not a lot or as much as now but at least a little because if it was using something natural people would've been using it for thousands of years and we would've heard about it.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:35pm
kmassey when you do keep us posted
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
jojo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 5:39pm
goodluck
Kmassey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kmassey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 4:53pm
Yes. There can and should be a better alternative. I've already begun my own research and I have set criteria that must be met to call it a success. It will take time. I'm hoping to have results by the end of 2005.
jojo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2004 at 8:57pm
i would be so glad if we can find a way 2 straighten our hair without anychemicals or heat it be less trouble for all of us
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2004 at 6:07pm
I don't know about you all but I am tired of all of the heat and chemical damage that gets done to our hair. There has to be a way to straighten our hair without either. The natural look is ok but not for everyone, I want the nice easy to manage straight hair without having to use heat or chemicals. It sounds impossible but look at all of the things out today that we thought were once impossible. Any IDeas. Maybe we can get a new invention started. Madam C.J. Walker did long ago.
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic