Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the hype about dominican hair products??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the hype about dominican hair products??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 7:02pm
CarmaelDiva...do you use these conditioners regularly... I haven't heard you mention the dominican conditioners lately...do you still use them?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 10:34pm
yeah caramel do you still use them? i plan on trying the capilo sole cinnamon hair conditioner
smahone2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smahone2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 2:19pm
Has anyone tried the Alter Ego products (Conditioner, Shampoo etc..) that Dominican Salons use??
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 8:19pm
I was wondering about this myself! I really want to order some but I don't know what to get. I've heard Lacio Lacio and Salerm are good ones but I'm not sure about what else.
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:21am
i got the sole and cinnamon conditioner and i love it. i have my eyes on the capilo milk and honey or something like that. im also interested in the brazilian conditioners.....skala? i found those in the farmer's market in my area and will get them when i take out my braids
smahone2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smahone2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 1:24pm
Where do you get Lacio Lacio?  I did not see it on sickbiz
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 1:32pm
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 7:17pm
I just ran out of them cmesweet- and i did try some more of them- i had a big order the last time- i will probably reup in the next month or so i still have a gallon of the cappillo milk and honey cream rinse and i love it. Thanks for asking and sorry for the delay in my response.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic