Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cantu Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cebnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cebnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cantu Products
    Posted: February 14 2005 at 2:59pm
Today at Wal-Mart I was getting some conditoner, and I saw what I assume is a new Product. Some line called Cantu, and I was wondering if any one had heard of this or used this product. Hers a link to their website. http://www.cantusheasoft.com/index.htm

Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:51am
I am interested in their daily oil moisturiser. I'll go to my local walmart to check out the ingrdients. Shea butter is very moisturising
Champale View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 12:45am
In the beginning I love this product. But after a while, it rebelled. Even when I clarified my hair, bubkiss. I still have a small amount product left. I should use it up and throw away the jar. Or better yet keep the jar and use it to fill it up with shea butter.
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 12:00pm
I've tried it and wasn't impressed.
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 2:20pm

A couple of weeks ago the WalMart in my area had the Cantu Shea butter on sale for 1.50/jar. However, this was on the shelf with other items that the store was no longer going to carry. I don't know if this means that the product wasn't good and didnt sell or what, but I haven't seen that line in that particular store again. 

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Jewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 4:12pm
I use the Grow Strong Shea Butter Strengthing Treatment daily on my ends, and I use the Shea Butter Leave-In Repair Cream everyday after I shampoo and condition as one of my leave-in products. I love them both. They have become staples for me.
Type: 3c, Relaxed
Current Length: Lower Back (Close to Waist)
Goal: Classic Length

http://public.fotki.com/Jewell21
PW: trulyblessed

-No Stylists.
-Self-Relaxer.
-Simple Hair Care.

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 9:07am
Jewell I love your album.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 11:25am
Hey Jewell, I actually used the Shea Butter Cream this weekend because my sister bouth some and I really liked it! It was very moisturizing. I was pleased with that product.
Jewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 2:43pm
Thanks, cmesweet! Honeydoo, I'm glad you like it! I really love how my hair stays moist all day with it.
Type: 3c, Relaxed
Current Length: Lower Back (Close to Waist)
Goal: Classic Length

http://public.fotki.com/Jewell21
PW: trulyblessed

-No Stylists.
-Self-Relaxer.
-Simple Hair Care.

Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 8:26pm
Yeah, I came home from classes today and went on an hour walk with my mom. I used the Shea Butter on my ends and it worked great. I may have to look into Cantu alittle further.
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 9:51pm
Any updates on this product?
sweet like honey!
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 9:49am
I tried the Cantu shampoo and conditioner and I didn't like it.  My hair seemed dry, it did nothing for me.  I used it once and shoved it somewhere with the rest of my products I don't use.  I did like the Shea Butter creme hairdress though, I used it faithfully but for some reason I got sick of the smell and I stopped.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic