Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grow-Out Challenge 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2006 at 4:49pm
Hey everyone! I'm back! it's been awhile since I've posted anything. But 18 credit hours are no joke!! I'm glad to hear everyone has been doing so well!. I've been doing good too. My hair is just about bralength now and a bit thicker than before. I'm currenly using Queen Helene's Garlic shampoo and Organics Mayo COnditioner. I switch up to use Capilo milk and honey or Australian Organics conditioner. I'm batting back and forth between moisturizers right now because the weather change always makes my hair shed a bit so i need something really good. We'll see how I do with that. Otherwise, I'm enjoying life and my longer hair. I had a women on campus look at my ID then look at me. She asked how old the ID picture was because my hair was so much longer. She was amazed when I said it was just a year and a half ago. I've had other comments too. They always make my day! Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to post more now.
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:24pm
Congradulations on your progress, Honeydoo. Also, can you please tell me where you purchase your Australian Organics conditioner?
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2006 at 10:09pm
Glad to see ya back Honeydoo and to hear about your progress :)
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

sutchana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sutchana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 7:58pm
I See That

BigT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 6:26pm
ay i wanna get my hair like john legends but only more laid back can yall give me some tips i have waves right now but they are not comin in to great
kathyblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathyblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 5:41pm
Is the hair challenge still up and running because I would love to give my self a challenge. I'm more of a wash and go type of person so I dont mind not using heat.

MY mother bids me bind my hair
With bands of rosy hue,
Tie up my sleeves with ribbons rare,
And lace my bodice blue.

http://public.fotki.com/kathyblack/
ccmuffingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccmuffingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:21pm
Yes, I need to challenge myself!

Hair type: 3c/4a

Current Lenth: Below Neck Length

Goal Length by Next year:  Bra Strap Length

Current Routine:

Co-washes with conditioner and honey as often as needed

Weekly deep conditioning treatments fortified with protein, EVOO and/or Virgin Coconut Oil

Bi-weekly-monthly Henna treatments

Relaxers every three months.
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair"--Kahlil Gibran
http://public.fotki.com/ccmuffingirl/
sunnyside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2009 at 7:10am

Does anyone know the effects of the Exotic Allure hair growing product and pregnancy?  Are their side effects that have not been disclosed? 

050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2010 at 3:26am
Ha ha! B: I'm not hair, or nursing up certain very troublesome.
amadalillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amadalillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 12:59am

From my own view, i think every one should have their own real interesting, hope this game will offer you more entertainment feeling. but not spend all your time to it.  because it is just a play not study.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Diablo 3 Gold|GW2 Cd key|Buy Diablo 3 Items|Runescape Gold

lillian amada
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic