Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTiming and Doses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timing and Doses
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

I've got a couple questions. I have been taking Hair Formula 37 for 3 weeks now and haven't really seen any results yet. I understand it takes a while to build the hair in my scalp so I'll be patient. My hair hardly grew at all before and now it does seem to have picked up a little speed (I'm hoping for an inch next month:)). Anyway, here are my 2 questions.

1) I thought I read somewhere that you don't have to take the Formula 1 pills after the first month. Is this right? That sure would be nice because I am having a heck of a time swallowing those. (I can get the Formula 2 ones down o.k.)

2) How spread out should you take the Formula 2 pills during the day? I have been taking 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner. Can you take 2 at a time or should you only take 1 at a time? I don't want to waste them down the toilet. Should they be taken with food? Should I take 1 every few hours instead?

Thanks for any advice you can throw my way.

Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Alicia,

Thanks for your questions. Sorry it took me a while to get the answers, but will attempt to answer your questions.

> I've got a couple questions. I have been taking Hair
> Formula 37 for 3 weeks now and haven't really seen any
> results yet. I understand it takes a while to build
> the hair in my scalp so I'll be patient. My hair
> hardly grew at all before and now it does seem to have
> picked up a little speed (I'm hoping for an inch next
> month:)). Anyway, here are my 2 questions.

> 1) I thought I read somewhere that you don't have to
> take the Formula 1 pills after the first month. Is
> this right? That sure would be nice because I am
> having a heck of a time swallowing those. (I can get
> the Formula 2 ones down o.k.)

Hair Formula 37 is a specially designed program to maximize your body's ability to grow hair. As such step 1 and step 2 are synergistic (they work together). To achieve the maximum potential of the program you need to take both. However, having said that, if you get enough of the vitamins in step 1 in your regular diet its possible that step 1 will not make that much difference to you. But most people do not eat enough of the right things to supply the vitamins and minerals in Hair Formula 37.

As to the step 1 pill being hard to swallow, this is a problem many people have had. The best advice that I can give here is to go to the drugstore and a get a pill splitter for a couple of bucks or take the cheap way and break it with your fingers.

> 2) How spread out should you take the Formula 2 pills
> during the day? I have been taking 2 at lunch and 2 at
> dinner. Can you take 2 at a time or should you only
> take 1 at a time? I don't want to waste them down the
> toilet. Should they be taken with food? Should I take
> 1 every few hours instead?

To achieve the maximum effect of step 2 it is important that your maintain the level of its amino acids in your bloodstream on a constant pace. Since your body is continuously rebuilding tissue, including hair, it needs a continous supply of its basic building blocks. What I might try is taking 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner and 1 or 2 an hour before going to bed. The extra dose at night will help your body during the night as it rebuilds tissue.

Hope that help and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

> Thanks for any advice you can throw my way.

Related Link:

http://www.softwarewizards.net/marketplace/hf37.asp" target=_blank>Hair Formula 37™

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic