Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGROWING HAIR LONG.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DARCY MARKEE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARCY MARKEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GROWING HAIR LONG.
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

I HAVE DECIDED TO GROW MY HAIR LONG AND I BOUGHT A VIBRATING HAIR BRUSH. THE RECOMMENDED TIME TO DO THIS IS FOR FIVE MINUTES BEFORE SHAMPOOING OR TWICE A DAY. THIS IS A GREAT TOOL, YOU WILL NOTICE IN ONE BRUSHING SESSION HOW IT LOOSENS YOUR SCALP. I JUST STARTED USING GINESES SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND I COULD NOT BELEIVE THE RESULTS. THEY WERE AMAZING!! MY ENDS HAD FRAYED BECAUSE OF A BAD COLOR JOB AND THE FIRST TIME I USED THE SHAMPOO,I NOTICED A BIG DIFFERENCE. ALSO IT SMELLS WONDERFUL AND IT'S ALL NATURAL. I HAVE BEEN TAKING 505MG OF SILICA A DAY AND THAT HAS HELPED WITH MY HAIR THICKENING UP,ACTUALY, I NOTICED MY NAILS GREW LIKE A WEED AND WERE SO STRONG MORE THAN I NOTICED MY HAIR GETTING THICKER.

Edited by Karen Shelton
Jeanne Önder View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanne Önder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Hi!

My hair is past my shoulders but it grows too slow. Can you just give me some tips how to care for my hair.....it is also very thin and fine. And I want longer hair. There are many secrets I'm sure.

Thank You,

Jeanny Önder

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> Hi!

> My hair is past my shoulders but it grows too slow.
> Can you just give me some tips how to care for my
> hair.....it is also very thin and fine. And I want
> longer hair. There are many secrets I'm sure.

> Thank You,

> Jeanny Önder

Hi I have the same problem but i started taking Viviscal and another hair vitamin and let me tell you they are packed! i used them both for 6 months and could not believe the results! I switched to Formula 37 4 months ago but was real disappointed so i am going back. My hair is now in the middle of my back. I can give you hair care tips, i have done alot of investigating over the year.

Edited by Karen Shelton
annita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2000 at 10:14pm
I am interested to know the name of the hair vitamins that you mentioned that you are taking. Can you also tell me about hair care tips from your research.

thanks
annita
Guyaddict View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2000 at 12:50am
"I JUST STARTED USING GINESES SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND I COULD NOT BELEIVE THE RESULTS."
I was wondering where do you get this shampoo and around how much does it cost??
Thanks,
Lindsey
sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2000 at 4:28pm
i'd be very interested to learn any good hints and tips you have! also didn't you find viviscal hard to afford? was the product so good that it was worth the price? what were your results? like how short was your hair when you started and how long did it take to grow?
Suzanne Burns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanne Burns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2001 at 10:26am
Reply to message: 17.1148.1
quote:
Renee originally wrote:

> Hi!

> Thank You,

> Jeanny Önder

Hi I have the same problem but i started taking Viviscal and another hair vitamin and let me tell you they are packed! its call hair fitness, www.healthandbodyfitness.com i used them both for 6 months and could not believe the results! I switched to Formula 37 4 months ago but was real disappointed so i am going back. My hair is now in the middle of my back. I can give you hair care tips if you email me, i have done alot of investigating over the year.

Hi there!! I saw your post in the long hair forum, and understand that you have been getting good results with Viviscal.

Could you tell me more baout this? Where did you buy it? What has been the rate of growth?

I would LOVE to hear about any other hair gerowing tips you might have. My hair is dark and thick, good condition, and at my shoulders. I am hell-bent on growing to my tailbone if I can.

Thanks!!

Suzanne
Suzanne Burns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanne Burns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2001 at 10:28am
Reply to message: 17.1305.1
Oops. I thought that reply button would send you a private email. Silly me.

I really would love to know more. Anyone?

S
prissymissy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prissymissy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2001 at 12:46am
Reply to message: 17.1306.1
hello everyone I just wanted to let everyone know where to get viviscal at the absolute cheapest price you can find anywhere I found this site while I was looking up info on diferent hair growth vitamins the site is called iherb.com and they have viviscal for 45 dollars and there is no shipping.

sheena
deepika View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2001 at 8:44pm
Reply to message: 17.1233.1
hi!
i just want to know where can i get the Gineses shampoo and conditioner.do just please mail me where can i get it.
thanks
deepika.
deepika View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2001 at 8:56pm
quote:

Guyaddict originally wrote:
"I JUST STARTED USING GINESES SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND I COULD NOT BELEIVE THE RESULTS."
I was wondering where do you get this shampoo and around how much does it cost??
Thanks,
Lindsey

hi!
i would just like to know where can i get the gineses shampoo and conditioner.please just do mail me.
thank you
deepika
melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2001 at 5:43pm
I would also like to know where I can buy Gineses Shampoo and Conditioner. Thanks, Melissa
Sexy Black Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sexy Black Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2001 at 10:59pm
Reply to message: 17.1148.1
quote:
Renee originally wrote:

> Hi!

> Thank You,

> Jeanny Önder

Hi I have the same problem but i started taking Viviscal and another hair vitamin and let me tell you they are packed! its call hair fitness, www.healthandbodyfitness.com i used them both for 6 months and could not believe the results! I switched to Formula 37 4 months ago but was real disappointed so i am going back. My hair is now in the middle of my back. I can give you hair care tips if you email me, i have done alot of investigating over the year.

I would like to have your hair care tips. I`ve been reading up on all types of regime systems. I have not decided which oe I would like. What are your suggestions?
Sexy Black Girl
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2002 at 7:18pm
I would like to buy a vibrating hair brush but I don`t know where to get one?
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Jeanne Önder Jeanne Önder wrote:

Hi!

My hair is past my shoulders but it grows too slow. Can you just give me some tips how to care for my hair.....it is also very thin and fine. And I want longer hair. There are many secrets I'm sure.

Thank You,

Jeanny Önder

I need help my boyfriend Is a senuior and I need to spend a lot of time with him as possible cause hes going in to the Army and um he asked me to go to the Prom with him and I sais yes ans that I need a dress and I also need help on what I should do with my hair may you please help me Thenk you.
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2002 at 1:53am
Hi Jeanne Önder.
Just curious,,,,, are you Turkish?
Pinkslippers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkslippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 11:49am
Please send me more info on how Hair Fitness worked for you vs. other hair vitamins.

pinkslippers007@hotmail.com
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 11:25pm
I noticed that Hair Fitness Vitamins were being discussed, so I thought I'd add my experience with them.

I used them for 3+ months, last year, and had no appreciable hair growth over the normal rate (I have VERY slow growing hair) and the health of my hair didn't improve either, unfortunately. I would have to say that I was extremely dissapointed with the Hair Fitness Products (I also ordered the shampoo and conditioner and experienced more hair fallout than normal).

I don't doubt they work for some people, and perhaps my body chemistry just didn't work with this particular product, but I wanted to ensure I gave them a chance and used them for a full 90 days before writing them off.

As per my own experience, I would never order these.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic