Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI have had good results!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christie Mitchell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christie Mitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have had good results!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Hi! I am taking the vitamins and it is doing wonders on my hair! My hair has never grown past my shoulders before HF37!! :) Now it is growing longer! I hope it does not quit until I have hair down to my waist! Maybe it is because in the past I did not take any kind of vitamins or it was the harsh shampoos and conditioners! All I know is that its finally growing and I am so happy!

Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> Hi! I am taking the vitamins and it is doing wonders
> on my hair! My hair has never grown past my shoulders
> before HF37!! :) Now it is growing longer! I hope it
> does not quit until I have hair down to my waist!
> Maybe it is because in the past I did not take any
> kind of vitamins or it was the harsh shampoos and
> conditioners! All I know is that its finally growing
> and I am so happy!

I would like to know how long you have been taking HF37 and how long your hair was when you started. How long had you been taking the vitamins before you noticed any growth? Have they made you sick or anything like that? By the way, are you Black or African-American because I am and I want to know if it would work for me?

Angel

Angel
KATHY SMALL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATHY SMALL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> I would like to know how long you have been taking
> HF37 and how long your hair was when you started. How
> long had you been taking the vitamins before you
> noticed any growth? Have they made you sick or
> anything like that? By the way, are you Black or
> African-American because I am and I want to know if it
> would work for me?

> Angel

KATHY SMALL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATHY SMALL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

SIMILAR TO ANGEL, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE AFRO AMERICAN HAIR OR KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES THAT HAS HAD POSITIVE RESULTS WITH THIS PRODUCT AS YOURSELF?

Sonya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

I have been on Hair Formula 37 for about 4 days now. You are welcome to email me and I'll let you know how it goes; my hair is just above my bra line but I wanted it to grow strong, long and healthy. In no way do I have any affiliation with this product; just a normal person trying it out; I'd appreciate anyone's stories regarding the product...you can email me at SBeckstrom@aol.com

Thanks,

Sonya
Seattle, WA

sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2000 at 2:18pm
logically speaking why would the vitamin have specifically negative results on african american hair? it's a vitamin! it nourishes your body with vitamins! your body takes the vitamins and uses them in the way it sees fit no matter what race you are! african american hair is thick and can draw up tightly sometimes, so you may take a little longer to get to get to the same length goal as someone with straight hair, logically. but as long as you're a human being, i can't see how a vitamin is going to react differently simply because of your ethnicity or grade of hair. that doesn't make any sense! i am an african american young woman. and i understand that many of our external hair products (shampoo, conditioner, gels whatever) have to accomodate for our hair's beautiful uniqueness (the kinks,curls, and dryness). but, i think this is a whole different area of beautification. i'm excited to try the product soon. i've used hair skin and nail vitamins before and they will generally allow you the healthy rate of growth if taken properly if you don't have that presently (1/2 inch every month). the shen min hair skin and nail formula at gnc is like $30 a month. but from the ingredient listing and the inclusion of amino acids, protein, and niacin this is a product that i'm very interested in trying. judging by what's included, it seems like it should produce comparable to better results, but we'll see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic