Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestions- Please answer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
K. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions- Please answer
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Whats the difference between taking these and a regular amino acid supplement, and vitamins(maybe prenatal vitamins?)? Could I just take Step 2 along with a good multi vitamin and get growth? Also, since everyones hair can only grow to a certain length, would taking these vitamins help increase the growth cycle of my hair? Do they have the same marine protien as Viviscal? Sorry so many questions, but I've tried so many thing that promise to make myhair grow and had little results.

Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> Whats the difference between taking these and a
> regular amino acid supplement, and vitamins(maybe
> prenatal vitamins?)? Could I just take Step 2 along
> with a good multi vitamin and get growth? Also, since
> everyones hair can only grow to a certain length,
> would taking these vitamins help increase the growth
> cycle of my hair? Do they have the same marine protien
> as Viviscal? Sorry so many questions, but I've tried
> so many thing that promise to make myhair grow and had
> little results.

K,

Thank you for your interest in Hair Formula 37. Yes, you can go down to your local vitamin store and purchase simular products. But make sure that you compare apples to apples. The H37 formula was specifically designed to maximize your bodies hair growing potential. Some people claim that they can get the same vitamins at the vitamin store for a substantially lower price. But they don't really compare the exact quantities of the various vitamins, minerals and amino acids. When you actually do the math H37 is very competitive with these other formulas.
We you take into account that H37 comes with a 30 day 100% money back guarantee, what do you have to lose?

H37 is designed as a two step system, but Step 2 can be taken alone or with a vitamin & mineral supplement. It really depends on the user and what their body needs.

H37 is not a magic bullet that will make your hair grow longer than your predetermined genetic grow cycle, but it can help you achieve your maximum grow cycle.

There is no comparison between H37 and Viviscal. Hair Formula 37 is not some laboratory experiment, but just good common sense vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement.

We at The Hair Boutique believe in total honesty. H37 will not work for everyone. Not everyone has the same nutrional needs. Maybe you already have a perfect diet and lead a stress free life.

H37 works for most of its users. We have thousands of satisfied customers, and we've had very few returns. If it doesn't work for you, you are welcomed to return the unused portion for a 100% refund.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Robin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

hi,
I bought the HF37 a bit over a month ago and have been taking it as recommended . My hair normally grows slow - I have stress( children) and I dont eat all the good things I should be eating on a daily basis either .. I also color my hair so I have ROOTS to show the new growth -

well -- My hair has definitely grown more since starting the vitamin/ amino program .. Whatever they have put together is a great combination and is working for me! Normal for me is about 1/8 inch per month and I can see at least 1/2 to 3/4 inch of regrowth already.. This is after taking the vitamins religiously for about 5-6 weeks now.

I've decided to quit coloring my hair and go with lowlights/highlights now ( less chemical process = less damage) due to the fact that this HF37 actually has made a difference :) My hair will be the desired length in much less time now ! I want my hair healthy if it's going to be past my shoulders -

Robin

marlena tibbs View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marlena tibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> Whats the difference between taking these and a
> regular amino acid supplement, and vitamins(maybe
> prenatal vitamins?)? Could I just take Step 2 along
> with a good multi vitamin and get growth? Also, since
> everyones hair can only grow to a certain length,
> would taking these vitamins help increase the growth
> cycle of my hair? Do they have the same marine protien
> as Viviscal? Sorry so many questions, but I've tried
> so many thing that promise to make myhair grow and had
> little results.
Can you tell me how long does it take the pill to work months or days. Were else can you buy this kind of pill at. Because I would really like to have this but I dont have no credit cards. Please e-mail me back soon as possiable. Thank You For your time Marlena

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic