Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedConflicting directions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marilyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conflicting directions
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Hi, I just got my first order of H37 from you guys! On the bottle of Step Two formula, it says to take as a supplement with meals.

However, on the enclosed pamphlet, it says Step Two is absorbed by the body better taken on an empty stomach.

So, should I take Step Two with meals or on an empty stomach????

Thanks!!!

Marilyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

In the pamphlet, it says:

"Directions: Both Step One and Two are to be taken during the same time frame for optimum results.

Step One: Take 2 tablets in divided doses with a meal each day.

Step Two: Take 4-6 tablets daily. Step Two is absorbed by the body better taken on an empty stomach."

This is kind of confusing. Jeff or Karen, would you please clarify specificially how these should be taken, together, apart, with or without meals? Thanks.

Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Marilyn,

I will research this conflict and come back with an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks for inquiry...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

We're trying to get the labels and pamphlet straightned out.

The best program to follow is the following:

Step 1: Take 1 with breakfast or lunch and 1 with dinner. It is usually best to take Step 1 with a meal as it will help reduce the "Niacin Flush" that some people will experience.

Step 2: Depending on whether you take 4 or 6. Take some with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Essentially the idea is to keep the levels of amino acids in your blood stream available to your body as it builds the cells that the hair is made from. Although you might take more towards the evening and bedtime so that the body has the amino acids available over night while the body is in its regenerative phase.

This plan is what I believe with maximize the bodies ability to make use of the vitamins, mineral and amino acids in H37.

Hope this helps...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip237.htm" target=_blank>Hair Vitamins: An Evaluation Of H37

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Victor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2000 at 7:48pm
I think the point of the phrase "both step one and two are to be taken during the same time frame" is meant to convey that you should not take all of the step one bottle, and then proceed to the step two bottle, which is what I thought was supposed to be the course of action at first. Rather, both step one and step two should be taken daily. Perhaps better would have been to label them part one and part two, to avoid the implicit connotation that one should precede the other.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic