Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I was wondering about the dosage of step 2 that would be recomended for my hair type.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI was wondering about the dosage of step 2 that would be recomended for my hair type.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I was wondering about the dosage of step 2 that would be recomended for my hair type.
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:21am

Hi, I just got a bad short hair cut. Besides that, my hair is kind of thin and fine. I ordered this H37 vitamin. I was wondering how many step two pills I should take daily to fulfil hair growth of at least one inch per month. Thanks, hope to hear some feedback soon!
~Amy~

Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:21am

> Hi, I just got a bad short hair cut. Besides that, my
> hair is kind of thin and fine. I ordered this H37
> vitamin. I was wondering how many step two pills I
> should take daily to fulfil hair growth of at least
> one inch per month. Thanks, hope to hear some feedback
> soon!
> ~Amy~

Amy,

I would start out taking 4-6 tablets a day. This is the recommended dosage. You might try adding a couple extra a day if you aren't getting the results you desire, but the thing to remember is that nothing will make your hair grow faster than its genetically determined maximum growth rate. Hair Formula 37 just makes sure that your body has the building blocks for the body to achieve its maximum growth rate.

Best Wishes and Happy Growing...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip237.htm" target=_blank>Hair Vitamins: An Evaluation Of H37

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic