Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kreis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kreis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My results
    Posted: February 14 2000 at 12:36pm
A lot of you have been asking for someone to post results so here is mine.

I started taking HF37 about a month ago. I take one step 1 and two step 2 pills twice a day. I try to do this as close to 12 hours apart as I can to keep the nutrients level in my system. I don't worry whether I take them on a full or empty stomach. Sometimes I eat, and sometimes I just take the pills.

I love my hair and nails so I am always trying things that claim to do wonders. Some do - some don't.

I would have to put HF37 in the "do" category. My nails were the first change I noticed. They are thicker, longer, and split less. The tips are a bright white and the bed is a nice pink. Looks like I have a french manicure without doing anything to them. I actually have all ten the same length. A great feat for me.

My hair is softer, curlier (I have a slight natural wave as it gets longer), and has grown about an inch. It just bounces more. My hair wasn't really a problem before but I have colored it in the past and I am growing it out now. I just want it to be in it's best shape since it isn't getting cut off.

My skin has also improved. They don't mention that in any of the advertisements but my chronic couple of pimples seems to have cleared as well.

All in all, I would recommend this product to anyone. It can't work for everyone but if you have problems with nails, hair or skin it is worth the price of one months supply to see what it can do for you.

Kim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic