Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI think it's working.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neetz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think it's working.....
    Posted: February 22 2000 at 11:10am
I've been taking the vitamins since 2/1, and it's hard for me to tell, because I have a perm. But there is a bit of hair along my hairline that was too short to catch in the rods, and that piece seems to be longer. That's my only guide.

I do think that when Step 1 is gone, tho, I will just take Step 2 along with the multi-vitamin I was taking before. (Right now I use Step 1 instead of the m-v)
kimberlyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2000 at 11:30am
Neetz,

I'm glad you are having good results. I have been taking the formula 37 for about 3 1/2 weeks. I was dissapointed until recently. In the past week I have noticed a big improvement with my hair. I have fine curly hair that is about 3 inches past my shoulders. With curly hair it is hard to see growth but i estimate it has grown about an inch. I don't measure so I'm not certain but that's how it looks to me. Anyway the improvements I have seen go beyond hair growth, like others I have seen improvements in my nails and my skin. My hair is soft however I did not have a problem with it being dry before the vitamins. I have noticed that my new hair growth seems to be coming in thicker. Not more hair, but the fine strands I have seem to be plumping up. Sounds crazy but I believe that it's true. I have been taking 2 step one's in the morning and 2 step two's three times a day along with 1 multi-vitamin daily. I am a skeptic but so far I like what I see. I'm going to order another months supply, I think I need another month to be certain these changes are really taking place and it's not just my imagination.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic