Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI wanna play devil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Superstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I wanna play devil
    Posted: February 23 2000 at 1:42pm
Hi..
I have some questions and comments about these vitamins. I took 2 bottles of Step 1 and Step 2 and I didnt notice any improvements. I ordered about $200 worth of these vitamins and now I'm worried that I wasted my money. The questions that I have about these pills are are they supposed to prevent hair loss and hair thinning in any way at all? I'm 19 and I'm worried that I'm starting to lose my hair. I lose alot of strands each day,this morning actually I ran a comb through my hair a few times and like 15 strands or so fell into the sink to say Im worried about this is a understatement. Will thse vitmanins prevent that? I dont have any baldness in my family that I know of but Im very very worried aobut this.
I currently take 1 Centrum multi-vitman each day would I be able to take the pills with the Centrum? When I took the Formula 37 I wasnt taking the Centrum and I think it was a few mts. ago so I cant really remember but I think I was taking like 6 pills a day,1 step 1 and 3 step 2's at breakfast then 1 step 1 and 3 step 2's during dinner did I take too many at once? Im thinkin about trying these pills again but Im worried.
Aslo will thse things have any long term side effects? Like could it possibly cause hair loss down the road? Becasue it's supposed to grow your hair faster,but coudlnt that casue some side effects down the road cause you are going against mother nature and forcing your hair to grow. Ive told like my mom and grandma aboutt hse pills and they tell me its a waste of time to take cuz these things dont work and its jsut a scam to get money. Are they right?
My questions are will these things make hair healhier,thciker,prevent hair loss,have any long term effects? If these things are so good how come they arent recommened by.stylists..or even dermatologists?
Shannon
Superstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2000 at 1:45pm
Shannon
kimberlyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2000 at 2:26pm
Hi,

I'm not an expert or anything but I've been taking these vitamins for about 3 1/2 weeks. I also take a multi vitamin as I always have. I have not suffered any side effects from doing this so I can only assume that it is safe. At least it has been for me.

I am wondering though, if you were unsure about the product why would you order $200.00 worth?
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2000 at 2:57pm

Superstar,

I know that you didn't order $200.00 worth of these vitamins from The Hair Boutique. I guess you ordered from SalonWeb instead.

H37 is a specially formulated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It is designed to help your body achieve its maximum hair growth rate. There is really nothing magical about this formula other than it ensures that your body has all the necessary nutrients needed to grow hair. It's up to your body to grow the hair. H37 in no way tricks the body into growing hair or forces it to grow. It just allows your body to do its normal job of growing hair.

The problem most people have is that they don't get enough of the nutrients in their normal diet to maximize their hair growth. Also most people don't eat right, smoke, drink, have to much stress - things that cause the vital nutrients for hair to be diverted to just maintaining the body. If you don't get enough of these vital nutrients, the body starts shutting down nonessential systems such as hair growth, nail growth and skin and focuses on vital internal organs.

There are no long term side effects. Since H37 is an all natural supplement, there is nothing in it that you couldn't get through a healthy diet in the right proportions. If you stop taking H37 then it would just like if you stopped taking your multi-vitamin. You won't fall apart immediately, but over time your health would deteriorate. Same with your hair and H37.

H37 is recommended by some stylists and I sure that many dermatologists recommend vitamins and amino acids, but probably don't give recommendations for specific brands.

We don't claim H37 works for everyone, but it does work for most people. We have a 30 day money-back guarantee and we have gladly returned money to a handfull of people. If you leave a perfectly healthy lifestyle, you eat right, you don't smoke, you don't drink, you have no stress then don't order them. If you would like to mix and match and go to the health food store buy what ever they have then do that. You will have a hard time coming up with the exact blend that H37 has, but your welcome to try. If you have doubts then don't buy them. Our most important concern is happy customers.

Jeffrey Hines

The Hair Boutique

vimaje View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vimaje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2000 at 7:19pm
Hi,

While following a diet plan I came across a fluke. It said take 6 Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) gel caps with each meal.
Needless to say, my face was an oil slick, but my hair and nails grew so fast. I'm African American, and I usually wear my hair slicked back in to one pony tail. When I blew Dry and flat ironed my hair out it must have grown 5" in about 4-5 months. My hair was shoulder length and now is down to my shoulder blades. EVERYONE at work was amazed at how long my hair grew. And my friends were amazed. The brand I use is called "Health from the Sun" The Total EFA. Cost about $18 to $21 for 90 capsules.
I take 2 caps per meal 3 times a day.
My hair is not as dry or bittle. It does not fall out as much. And the breakage stopped. I also use Trevor Sorbie hair products. Also eat lots and lots of fish. Try to gradually stop worrying about your hair falling out, because worrying is stress,and stress does cause your hair to fall out more than usual. Hope this helps.
season View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote season Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2000 at 12:05pm
Hi, I was wondering how it is going for u still on the EFAs? Is it still working for u? are u taking the HF37 along with it? Please let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic