Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStep 2 question for an Administrator...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimberrly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Step 2 question for an Administrator...?
    Posted: February 29 2000 at 12:38pm
Everywhere on the site, it says, increased doseage of Step 2 will lead to quicker results.

Currently I'm taking two Step-1 pills, and six Step-2 per day. Will I see more results if I start taking, say, eight of the step-2's?

Kim
hines View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 1:25pm

=========

On 2/29/00 12:38:42 PM, Kimberrly wrote:

Everywhere on the site, it says, increased doseage of Step 2 will lead to quicker results.

Currently I'm taking two Step-1 pills, and six Step-2 per day. Will I see more results if I start taking, say, eight of the step-2's?

Kim

Kim,

I wish I could say yes to your question. But the fact is... The body has a genetically predetermined maximum hair growth rate. Nothing we do can change that. So the answer is... If you are not yet at your bodies genetically predetermined maximum growth rate, then increasing your intake of Step 2 could help. But you also might look at other lifestyle changes that could increase your bodies ability to grow hair. If you smoke, then stop. If you don't eat right, then eat better. If you drink, then drink less or stop. If you have too much stress then find ways to reduce the stress in your life.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic