Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhelp!!! 3rd week and no results yet with hf37

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!! 3rd week and no results yet with hf37
    Posted: March 24 2000 at 12:38pm
Is there anything else I can can do to speed up my hair growth? My hair is a little past shoulders and want bra length hair.

I'm taking HF37, flax seed oil, silica, ginko, evening primrose, shen min
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2000 at 1:39pm
I'm sorry that you have yet to see results. Some people don't see results for 3-4 weeks and some people never see results. That is why we have a 45 day money back guarantee.

As to you lack of sucess. Ask yourself, Am I doing anything to sabatoge myself? Do you drink, smoke, not get enough rest, stress to much, use bad hair care products, blow dry your hair, chemically treat it. All of the above can have detremental effects on your hair and its ability to grow. How fast does your hair grow? Are you already achieving your genetically predetermined maximum growth rate? If you are achieving your maximum growth rate then nothing you take will make it grow any faster.

Hope that helps...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
annemonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annemonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2000 at 9:18pm
Sher,

I don't know if you have gotten any responses..but I don't have any thoughts for you on what to use. I bought something called Super Capilong psb33 but I don't really notice any results. I think I have damaged my hair so that doesn't help my hair growth. I have shoulder length hair also and wish it could be bra length..I have decided to pay for hair extenstions for a few months so that I can really get hair length that is natural. It is like 750$ though and you can supposedly keep them in for months and wash it etc...Kim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic