Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtried it, my story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
learae329 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote learae329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tried it, my story
    Posted: April 02 2000 at 7:49am
i bought this stuff because i believed them, well now iam not so sure. i used the vitamins and directed, and well no change, good or bad, my hair was in about the same state. so i decided to stop taking them, i have about 25% of bothe bottles left. i one thing i will say is that, really no pill is going to make your hair grow, and its a waste of money, if you believe the pills will help you then go for it, but they didn't work for me personally.
lately i have noticed a better and cheaper alterantive is straight silica, i have been taking 2 pills of them aday, ( not sure of mgs) and my hair seems like it is having a growth spurt. ( my hair gos thru periods or rest or slow growth, and then periods of now stop growth)
try it it may help!!
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2000 at 2:35pm

Rachel,

I'm sorry that H37 didn't work for you. Unfortunately it doesn't work for everyone. We don't sell H37 as some miracle formula. It is designed to help you achieve your body's genetically predetermined maximum growth rate. If it doesn't work it could be due to a number of factors.

1. You've already reached you maximum growth rate.

2. You are in such poor health that nothing will make your hair grow faster. The hair is the last thing on the bodies list of priorities when it comes to allocating nutrients.

3. You have sabotaged yourself with unhealthy habits such as smoking, drinking, constant stress, lack of rest.

We strongly believe that H37 will work for most people as part of a healthy lifestyle. If it doesn't work then we have a 45 day money back guarantee.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2000 at 1:46pm
gosh you sound so negative! how long did you use the product before you gave up? you said you still had a little of the bottle left. with any vitamin, herb or supplement you take, you should at least give it three or four months to see results. i'm glad you've found the silica though and are happy with it.
cearl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cearl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2000 at 12:37pm
I also tried it. And I'm with you. I took ALL of the pills, and I see no change. I was really hoping for something to happen, because I recently cut about 2 inches off my hair, and wish it was longer. Well, I'm still waiting....
Thanks, it's good to know that I'm not the only one that it didn't work for!
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2000 at 2:56pm

How long have you been taking it?

Are you doing anything to counteract the positive effects of H37 (i.e. smoking, drinking, not getting enough sleep, eating bad, stressing)?

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com

cearl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cearl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2000 at 4:40pm
I started taking it on May 5th, the day I received it. And NO I don't smoke, drink, or have excess stress. I sleep well at night, I exercise, I try to eat well, and I also take some other multi-vitamins. I was just really hoping to see a big difference in the growth spurt of my hair, but so far nothing has happened.
Gabriella Lynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriella Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 9:27am
Same here. I have been on it 90 days now. I have seen no difference what so ever. I know there is a money back guarantee, but, according to the directons... length will not start to show for 45 days, well I am way past the 45 day mark and no difference. So, I am out my money because I wanted to give it the 45 day chance. I had to recorder because you run out before the 45 day "miracle" (so to speak). I will finish this order but will not order again. I know this does not work for everyone, but, I think HF37 should give you more than the 45 day money back guarantee since it takes that long to actually see any results (according to HF37). I have done alot of research and from what I have found, taking niacin, high protein diet and biotin (according to my dermatologist) is great for the hair. I had my doctor look at the ing. in HF37, nothing in it will hurt you. But his one main question was, "If HF37 is as good as they say it is, why is it not advertised with dermatologists? My doctor never heard of it and he specailizes in problem hair. Again, it may work for some people who probably have great growing hair to begin with.

Besk of luck to you.
Gabriella
Gabriella Lynn
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 10:30am
Reply to message: 17.1326.1
Gabriella,

Most people see results in 3-4 weeks. We used to have a 30 day money back guarantee, but that didn`t give people enough time to try it and see results before the time period was up. I don`t know where you saw the 45 days on the site, please tell me where so I can correct it.

If you didn`t see results in the first 45 days, you probably won`t ever. Of course I`m not sure what you expectations were, so I can`t speak to your results.

H37 is not a miracle drug. H47 is a scientifically formulated combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids designed to insure that the body has the necessary nutrients to achieve its genetically predetermined maximum growth rate (GPMGR). Most people don`t achieve their GPMGR due to dietary deficencies, smoking, drinking, stress, lack of sleep, etc. H37 gives back to the body what all the above steal from it.

As to Dermatologists... Most doctors are still in the dark ages when it comes to nutrition and vitamins. They are always looking for a magic drug that will cure the problem. Also H37 is not a cure for hair loss. It works for some hair loss problems, especially when due to dietary deficencies, smoking, drinking, stress, lack of sleep, etc., but it won`t cure male pattern baldness.

If H37 did not work for you please contact us at orders@hairboutique.com for a RMA# and we will give you a full refund.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriella Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 1:56pm
Reply to message: 17.1327.1
Jeffrey,

Thank you for the feed- back! The 45 day money back guarantee is on the folder I received with the first shipment of HR37. If this is not correct, how long is the guarantee for? As I said, I ordered another shipment to give it a chance. The only result I would like to see is some growth happening. I don`t drink, smoke, not stressed out, I eat a well balance diet, excersise, you name it I do it!! I don`t have any bald spots. I have very curly hair, that has not grown past my neck line in 7 years. I do not color, perm, blow dry, etc to my hair. All I would like to see is length!! My entire family (which is 16 brothers and sisters) all of my sisters have hair way past their waist! I`m a 46 year old female.. red hair and blue eyes.. which I know red hair can be called "problem hair"... I will finish this last shipment and let you know if I get any results.

Thanks for your concern Jeffrey! Have a great day!!!

Gabriella
Gabriella Lynn
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 2:10pm
Reply to message: 17.1328.1
Did you order the H37 from HairBoutique.com? The reason I ask, is that we don`t send out a folder with our orders.

Our guarantee is 45 days as stated on our website.
Our website also states that most people see results in 3-4 weeks. The introductory offer we sell is a 30 day supply. Thus if your don`t see results from the introductory offer, you still have 15 days to request an RMA# for the return and your refund.

I doubt after using it for 2 months with no results, you will see results in the future. Of course you could prove me wrong.

Have you had your thyroid checked? This can have a major effect on hair growth.

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriella Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 2:16pm
Reply to message: 17.1329.1
Jeffrey,

I had my thryoid removed in 1996!!! I had an over active thyroid. And yes, it does play havotic on your hair. But since I am now controlled with medication, I would think that the hair problem would be gone. Please give me some "hints" as to what else I could try.

PS, I hope I will "prove you wrong" and that it will work!!!!
Thanks,
Gabriella
Gabriella Lynn
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2002 at 7:00pm
Seems the formula only works for a few. I know people with lousy diets, no excercise, drink like fish (which you never mention...drinking that is), and smoke like chimneys; and they have full thick heads of hair. So much for your No Smoking theory.
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2002 at 10:48am
Well, I`ve been taking H37 for exactly one month tomorrow. I think my hair grew a little more than normal but I`m not really sure. I go to the gym about everyday... get my sleep... NEVER do any sort of drug...and I eat pretty healthy.

After tomorrows last pills...I`m starting Hair Topia. ....Will post results when a month has gone by.
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Ginny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2002 at 12:31am
Oh my gosh, I was shocked at the various posts and so glad that I skipped H37 and went to HairTopia. I read that Karen had worked w/ a chemist to create the formula based on feedback from the many HairBoutique.com visitors. I started taking HairTopia 2 months ago and my husband tells me every day that my hair is so much healtier looking. I think it is growing faster too. My nails and skin are in better shape too. Great product for so many reasons.

GJM
Curious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2002 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by AmberJune AmberJune wrote:

Well, I've been taking H37 for exactly one month tomorrow. I think my hair grew a little more than normal but I'm not really sure. I go to the gym about everyday... get my sleep... NEVER do any sort of drug...and I eat pretty healthy.

After tomorrows last pills...I'm starting Hair Topia. ....Will post results when a month has gone by.

How did the hair topia work for you?
Sabelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by learae329 learae329 wrote:

i bought this stuff because i believed them, well now iam not so sure. i used the vitamins and directed, and well no change, good or bad, my hair was in about the same state. so i decided to stop taking them, i have about 25% of bothe bottles left. i one thing i will say is that, really no pill is going to make your hair grow, and its a waste of money, if you believe the pills will help you then go for it, but they didn't work for me personally.
lately i have noticed a better and cheaper alterantive is straight silica, i have been taking 2 pills of them aday, ( not sure of mgs) and my hair seems like it is having a growth spurt. ( my hair gos thru periods or rest or slow growth, and then periods of now stop growth)
try it it may help!!

Can you let know where i can get that. What is called?
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 2:23pm
HI,.I am new here,.so let me tell you a little about myself,.I have been trying to get my hair to grow alittle bit faster,..as I so want my hair to grow long,.its almost at my shoulders,.& I want it alittle bit past my shoulders,.I have hair extentions in till it grows alittle bit more,.I have a VERY devoted & talented stylist,.& she does know what she is doing,..& has been trained to do hair extentions,.but they are only a temporary "fix",..I have found some hair vits,..that work great for me,.& aren`t quite as expensive as some of the others,..but I am afraid to mention their name,..I don`t want anyone to judge me,..about the hair extentions,.they have NOT caused any damage to my own hair,.if they did,.I wouldn`t have them,.if anyone is curious about the hair vits that I have found that really work(for me),.just let me know,.& I will gladly tell you what they are,..Sometimes,.different ones work for different people,.Now,.all I have to do is find the "right" curly hair style,..for my own hair once it is long enough to be permed,.to get the look that I want,...not real kinky,..more of a looser,.."hanging curl,.& thats hard to accomplish with my hair being the length it will be,.when I have my extentions removed,..Thanks,..Jazz
Jazz
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 3:31pm
Silica is in HF37! That`s a rather large dose of silicia too... 60mg? That is A LOT! It may be there might not be all the B vitamins in there. Too much of one B can leave you deficent in others.

Oh yeah, and Jazz what vitamins are you taking?
I must admit I`m not taking vitamins from a vitmin bottle that is specifically for your hair.

I am curious to knw what you use! No one is goign to judge you by what you take, because EVERYONE is different :)

I`ll tell you what I take..

Horsetail (mine has only 2mg of silica in it which is a mini dose compared to the dose in HF37)
Bition
Thiamin
Riboflavin
Niacin
Vitamin B-6
Folic acid
Vitamin B-12
Pantothenic acid
Choline Bitartrate
Insitol
PABA
MSM

A protein drink, and a liquid multi (though I am going to change from that multi very soon to something with more silica)

:) There we go that is basically all I take.
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 2:53pm
Hi,..I have found the only ones that really work for me,.very well is VitaTress,.by nexxus,.of all the vits I have tried,.(well,.hair vits,anyway),.on the bottle it says Hair Food Supplement,..& they are $22.00 a bottle of 90 tablets,..I take 2 a day.but they seem to work very well for me,.& I don`t have to take a lot of different pills,..for me thats great since I tend to gag taking pills,.These pills have most of the very same ingredients,..or however you say it,.in them as the ones you just described,in what you take,..I have tried the formula 37,.& took them for about 3 mos.with no real change in my hair growth,.now it could very well have been a slow growth period for my hair though,.I don`t know,.
but these vitatress I can order from the beauty supply & within a few days have them,.& since they also order other nexxus products,.I also save on the shipping cots,.so,.i don`t get charged that on top of the # amount of the hair vits,.too,.I am going to try & take them for a solid yr,.& just see how long I can get my hair to grow,..I hope it does like it did yrs ago when I tried it,.I got my own hair down to almost my waist./& thats super long for me,.the longest its ever been in my whole life,.
& I am getting old,..(50,.next month,.)to be perfectly honest with you,.everyone that knows me says I look younger,.say,.at least 5 yrs,.or so,.course,.I don`t see me like that,.but its nice that others do,.I am not a very big person,.small boned,.& only weigh about 115 lbs,.& pretty active,so,.I am going to enjoy it while I can,.I know older women should never have long hair,.well,.I am aging,.but,.trying harder to take better care of myself,.even more so,.now,..How long is your hair?Tell me all about yourself,.I`d love to hear about you,.if you want to,.if I am "prying",.I appologize,..ok?
Thanks.,
Jazz
Jazz
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 2:57pm
I`ve been pleased with the results of HF37 (after taking step one for 6 weeks).

I`m sorry it didn`t work for you.
I guess the uptake of vitamins in this form is dependant on the individual`s metabolism.
I may have been very difficient in certain vitamins and HF37 may have corrected that.

I have bought 6 months worth and hope that:
(a) they continue to manufacture it
(b) someone decides to market it in the UK

There is no way I could eat sufficient food to get all those vitamin and mineral goodies every day.
Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic