Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtried it, my story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2002 at 12:47pm
I`m 110 LBS with dark brown hair that is 18" long which I may trim. :)
I also don`t call my vitamins "pills"
I forgot to mention everything in my multi but heck, it`s a multi.. which basically has general stuff in it. I take some seperate because I like to change the dosage at times. like, now that I`m working I deal with more stress so I can take more of something if I need to. Where when I deal with a multi that`s basically the amount I can take. So yeah I don`t take somethign that specifically says hair for that reason.

It works for me though :)
candi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2002 at 2:21pm
I switched job about 6 months and my new job was MAJOR stress compared to any other job I have ever had. My hair literally started falling out. I was freaking out.

My boyfriend bought me some Viviscal and I was very skeptical since I was already taking a good multivitamin that had a lot of B for stress. I took it not to hurt his feelings since he bought it just for me.

All I can say is WOW. That stuff really works. I am on my 3rd month of it and my hair stopped falling out, my hair got thicker and it is actually glossy. My boyfriend can`t stop commenting about my hair. I think he is excited that he got me onto the program in the first place.

Yes, I still take my multivitamin but I am going to continue with the Viviscal until my hair grows to my waist (it is midback now).

Just my own experiences.

Candi
candi
beverly thomas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beverly thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2002 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Jazz Jazz wrote:

HI,.I am new here,.so let me tell you a little about myself,.I have been trying to get my hair to grow alittle bit faster,..as I so want my hair to grow long,.its almost at my shoulders,.& I want it alittle bit past my shoulders,.I have hair extentions in till it grows alittle bit more,.I have a VERY devoted & talented stylist,.& she does know what she is doing,..& has been trained to do hair extentions,.but they are only a temporary "fix",..I have found some hair vits,..that work great for me,.& aren`t quite as expensive as some of the others,..but I am afraid to mention their name,..I don`t want anyone to judge me,..about the hair extentions,.they have NOT caused any damage to my own hair,.if they did,.I wouldn`t have them,.if anyone is curious about the hair vits that I have found that really work(for me),.just let me know,.& I will gladly tell you what they are,..Sometimes,.different ones work for different people,.Now,.all I have to do is find the "right" curly hair style,..for my own hair once it is long enough to be permed,.to get the look that I want,...not real kinky,..more of a looser,.."hanging curl,.& thats hard to accomplish with my hair being the length it will be,.when I have my extentions removed,..Thanks,..Jazz

Yes, I would like to know the hair vits that you are taking. What kind of extensions are you using.
Thanks for the information
Bev
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic