Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Herbal Booster... again. :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimberrly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Herbal Booster... again. :)
    Posted: April 30 2000 at 8:38pm
I was just wondering what I can expect with the Herbal Booster. I am getting very very nice results from the original HF37 - close to an inch a month, it seems right now. My finger nails are also growing like weeds, which is VERY nice. (Unexpected perk!)

Anyway, I'm curious if this new Herbal Booster will make my hair grow even faster. I read the descriptions on the page but it doesn't really answer my question.

Thanks!
Kim
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2000 at 4:04pm

Kim,

The description of the product at http://store.hairboutique.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=hbm&Product_Code=HBM-H37-HB&Category_Code=HBM-H37">http://store.hairboutique.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=hbm&Product_Code=HBM-H37-HB&Category_Code=HBM-H37

gives a complete breakdown of the ingredients and the beneficial aspect of each. As to whether you personally will benefit from the Herbal Booster, I can't really say. You might have already achieved your maximum growth rate with Step 1 and Step 2. The Herbal Booster wouldn't hurt you, but it might not help you all that much. The best I can say is try it and if it doesn't work then return it within 45 days for a refund.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic