Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHF37 and unexplained weight gain?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HF37 and unexplained weight gain?
    Posted: May 15 2000 at 12:35pm
I have been taking HF37 for two and one-half weeks. I'm hoping to see some results soon, but my problem is this: I have had an unexplained 5 lb weight gain in that period of time. Nothing has changed in my eating habits, and in fact, I have been more physically active in the last three weeks. So there is no reason for me to have gained that much weight. Has anyone else had (at least in the beginning) a weight gain with this product?
Kayleena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayleena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2000 at 3:19am
Hi, everyone! :-) Yes, Laura, I seem to have gained 5 pounds also since I started HF 37. I can't say that it happened right away; I started taking it in March but took a break in the middle of May, using another vitamin combo that worked for me in the past. Unfortunately, I haven't lost those 5 pounds, but it doesn't seem like my clothes are fitting tighter either, which, I guess, is good. My metabolism is sort of messed up anyhow, as I try to eat as little as possible & my exercise schedule is very erratic. I've been taking 1 of Step 1 & 3 of Step 2 a day because I only eat 1 real meal a day. So, I'm not sure if my weight gain can be blamed on HF 37, because it took me a little while to realize what might be happening. It's just that I could lose the weight more easily in the past than I seem to be able to now. I'm not sure if my post is helping much, but I, too, would be interested in any further input from others. Thanks, & happy growing! :-)
RedHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2000 at 9:29am
Laura, it's possible that your weight gain is all muscle, alot of the ingredients in H37 are used by body builders to build and preserve muscle mass, and since you are active this could be possible.
Long, red, slightly wavy hair. Trying to go grow very long! It`s about 3.75in. from my belt now :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic