Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I just received it today and am very intrigued...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI just received it today and am very intrigued...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mftggr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mftggr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I just received it today and am very intrigued...
    Posted: May 22 2000 at 8:11pm
I have to admit.. I'm skeptical. I have bra-strap length curly hair that never seems to get longer, just curlier and bigger. I'm going to measure in the morning and start taking it then so we'll see. I'm a little concerned about the headaches, I've heard that they are common. I'll keep everyone posted though!

-Mel
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2000 at 11:28am

Mel,

If you experience headaches try taking Step 1 with food. Step 1 is composed of vitamins and minerals and people seem to be more sensitive to Step 1 than Step 2.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
hairboutique.com

mftggr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mftggr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2000 at 1:47pm
Thanks Jeff. Actually, I'm on day 2 and all is going well. No headaches, no funny feelings, apparently no niacin flush. I have a question though... I drink about a gallon of water a day which in turn means that I spend about half my day, uh, getting rid of that water. Does this decrease the amount of nutrient absorbtion into my system? I'm afraid that I might not be absorbing as much as people who don't drink so much. Any thoughts? I could always cut down a little on my water intake, but honestly, I'd rather not.

Thanks,

Melissa
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2000 at 9:31am

Drinking water will not decrease the effectiveness of H37. Your body will expell what it can't use. Since your nutrient needs will vary from day to day and even hour to hour there will be times that your will not need everything that you put in. But the main point of H37 is to make sure that the body has the nutrients it needs to grow hair when it decides to grow hair.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
hairboutique.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic