Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hair Formula 37 and Viviscal difference from my experience
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Formula 37 and Viviscal difference from my experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tneal1404 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tneal1404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Formula 37 and Viviscal difference from my experience
    Posted: July 07 2000 at 9:45am

I've taken both vitamins and so far, I haven't noticed that much of a difference.  The formula 37 I've used for approimately a month (I must say)  was a bit hard for me for the following reasons:  too many pills to take especially the step 2, I mean 6 to 8 pills a day was a little too much!  Plus the herbal booster and the step one formula which is two a day, whew!  I'm not a fan of taking a lot of pills and this was way too much for me, however, I switched over to Viviscal which requires at least two a day and maybe three if you're weight is over a certain poundage.  I could deal with this a lot more than Formula 37's method.  But it's like I said, with Viviscal I haven't noticed any great difference in hair growth or skin difference, however, I've only been taking it for a week.  Perhaps my body is a little different than most folks, I don't really know.

My hair does grow pretty fast without taking any kind of vitamins, at least up to an inch a month but so far, that's all i'm noticing is an inch a month - nothing more or less (with Formula 37).    Well, although it's only been a week with Viviscal  I'll see if there's a difference by July 31.

Stay tune folks.

sassafras View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassafras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2000 at 5:36pm
Hi
I started taking viviscal and my hair doesnt grow i have been taking it for about two months and it has grown a little, i did notice my skin is not as dry...I read a long article by a girl on here and she is paying 70 or 80 dollars for a months supply thats ridiculous i pay forty something if you accept and do it for a year you can get it at 40 something a month charged to your card anyone who wishes to know where to get it at this price email me at sass.@excite.com and i will send you the info
season View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote season Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2000 at 11:30am
hi sassafras, I have used both, viviscal last year and started hair formula 37 about 2 1/2 months ago i have noticed a big difference with the hf37 i like it alot better and have better results with it i am going to order the buster today and see if it helps i will let u know. plus hf37 is less money than viv and i didnt get good results with it. my e-mail is banana28@adelphia.net
Gabriella Lynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriella Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 3:26pm
Reply to message: 17.1279.1
quote:
season originally wrote: hi sassafras, I have used both, viviscal last year and started hair formula 37 about 2 1/2 months ago i have noticed a big difference with the hf37 i like it alot better and have better results with it i am going to order the buster today and see if it helps i will let u know. plus hf37 is less money than viv and i didnt get good results with it. my e-mail is banana28@adelphia.net
I have been on Hair Formula 37 for over 2 months now. I take 2 of step 1, 2 herbal and 9 step 2. So far, I have NOT seen any change in my hair what so ever. It states that you will not see any improvement in the length of your hair before 45 days, so, I did not return it for my refund because of the "45 days" it says it takes to see any length. I have an over active thyroid (which was removed) so my hair has not grown in the last 3 years (it is just below my ears). All I know is so far this product has not worked for me.

I shall keep you posted to see if I have any improvement once I finish this last shipment.
Gabriella Lynn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic