Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KEK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions
    Posted: July 09 2000 at 6:11pm
I have a few questions to ask. First of all is there any certain age you have to be to take h37, because i am under 18 and i was wondering if this could be damaging to my health. My other question is What are Silica and Viviscal? I've read about them on this forum but don't know what they are.
tneal1404 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tneal1404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2000 at 2:28am

Hi,

Go to the website of http://www.h37.com">www.h37.com and it will have all the infos you need regarding Viviscal.  I'm taking it now and to my understanding it's a vitamin just like Formula 37 except it's from a marine base.  It does have a fishy smell to it as well as the taste.  I think according to the H37 resources for someone who is younger than 18 may want to consult their doctor before taking any kind of vitamins and that's all h37 is, a high intense vitamin Bs and Niacin. 

I would do a lot of research before taking these vitamins because I took the H37 and it didn't do that much for me.  My hair didn't grow at a faster rate nor did I noticed any kind of wonders that some people noticed when they took the H37.  Of course I only took it for a month so maybe I didn't give it a chance for it to work.  I do have to warn you though that you have to take almost 6 to 8 vitamins a day [Step 2] plus the two from Step 1.  I don't like taking pills and that was just way too many for me.

Best wishes,

Tammy

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic