Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Noticable difference... to be con't in september
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNoticable difference... to be con't in september

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
delapuente View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delapuente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noticable difference... to be con't in september
    Posted: July 11 2000 at 10:27pm
I have shaved the back part of my neck that is very short(I am a male and this part as well as above my ears for 1.5 inches is very short and the rest is very long hair 18in) and it grew in noticable faster. I shaved last tuesday of may, started taking h37+herbal on june 8th, then measured on july 8th. THe hair grew close to 3/4in long. I bought the 3 months supply so I will continue as a guinea pig until september 8th(Please remind me in case I am on vacation after finals). I am also in the process of cleaning the body with herbs under a naturapaths care. I assume after wards that the body will be able to absorb more. I also plan to cut(trim) during the time the waning of the moon in what is called lunar cuts. THis lady barber I found out figures out the best time to trim hair so it can be at its peak(thicker longer and most of all healthier). I have considerable split ends eating at my hair so it will be a while. I also understand that brushing, massaging, and chigong exercises(to a point where the chi is moving freely through the body un blocked) increases hair growth. I have read it in Ken Cohens book on chi gong and will give it a year try(thats fair). I forgot to say that just a few days past every week, I have to cut my nails or else I can't play guitar. There was a natural liguid silica product in wild oats that I saw. I have not tried it. THe store clerk said she tried it and it helpped her hair to get longer but also healthier. I will bug her more about this saturday when I go shop. I hope this helps more than confuses people. I only spoke from my experience and said if I had not tried it. THere is alot to try and I am going to go for it.
Have a hairy day.
Damien 7/11/2000000000000000 about 7:29pm tuesday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic