Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked411 On Growing Hair w/ H37

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 411 On Growing Hair w/ H37
    Posted: September 30 2000 at 4:03am
Hi,

The number one email I get is...how do I make my hair grow faster and can H37 give me "instant hair"?

Hair is genetically predetermined. The type of hair, the color and even how fast your hair will grow is determined by your genes. People from the same family may have different hair experiences with their hair growth cycles.

The most important thing to remember is that nothing will instantly add 2-4 inches of hair other than add-on hair, hair extensions or a wig.

I like to compare how H37 works on hair to how certain fertilizers work on my ficus tree. When I bought my ficus tree over 18 years ago I was told that it needed certain treatment to thrive and grow. I was also told that it had predetermined growth cycles and depending on how I cared for it would result in how big the tree grew or even how long it lived.

I noticed that if I gave the tree special fertilizer and tree food on a regular basis the tree developed more and stronger branches and leaves. Overall the strength of the tree was obviously better when I added food and fertilizer. If I forget the fertilizer or tree food for a couple of months the tree seemed to hit a growth stoppage. Also, the tree didn't develop as many branches or leaves and it didn't look as healthy or hearty.

H37 is a lot like tree food or fertilizer. It will rarely give instant results. However, over time it will give long term strength and vitality to hair which then allows it to grow to the maximum of its predetermined genetic length.

H37 will also help to jumpstart hair that has stopped growing by adding back missing or low levels of required vitamins and amino acids. It will add required nutrients and minerals to the hair for a healthy hair follicle.

Crystal Gayle's hair grows at a rate of over 1 inch per month. Not everyone experiences that growth. Hair tends to grow faster in warmer climates and weather. It also tends to grow less as people age. A lot of factors impact hair such as stress and poor nutirion and other factors.

H37 helps to replace lost nutrients that are not available in our overly processed foods. It helps to build stronger hair which then will be able to grow to its genetic maximum.

Just like not every shampoo formula works for every person, H37 does not work for every type of hair or genetic background. It works for the majoritity but there are exceptions. That is why H37 comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

Does H37 help to grow hair? The majority of people who take H37 tell us that they have noticed results with their hair. H37 will help strengthen and nourish the hair which then results in hair growth in tune with genetic predisposition.

Can H37 cause an instant hair growth spurt? Probably not. Will it help grow hair over time? Yes, in the majority of cases it will. It will also help to maximum growth potential.

H37 is good for the long term health and happiness and length of your ultimate future hair. It is not a short term fix or a magic bullet.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic