Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestions on HF37

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions on HF37
    Posted: March 10 2001 at 1:21am
Hi,
i am a white male, 18 years of age.I am considering taking HF37 but wanted to ask a few questions first.
-Since i use gel and other products in my everyday life will this interfere with the fast growth of hair of HF37?

-And if someone already has a good diet after taking this vitamins the RDA of each component will be higher.Are there any potential or long term dangers?

I am really cautious about taking any supplements and i want to get all the info i can get first:)
Thank you
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2001 at 2:28pm
Reply to message: 17.1314.1
quote:

trin originally wrote:
Hi,
i am a white male, 18 years of age.I am considering taking HF37 but wanted to ask a few questions first.
-Since i use gel and other products in my everyday life will this interfere with the fast growth of hair of HF37?

-And if someone already has a good diet after taking this vitamins the RDA of each component will be higher.Are there any potential or long term dangers?

I am really cautious about taking any supplements and i want to get all the info i can get first:)
Thank you

Trin,

While using hairstyling products, such as gels, will not interfer with H37 doing its job, they may cause damage to your existing hair. H37 will help repair that damage. For most people H37 will insure that the proper mix of nutrients are available to allow them to reach their genetically predetermined maximum growth rate. Most people, even those meeting RDA requirements, do not get enough of these nutrients to maintain their maximum growth rate. Many factors go into how your body use these nutrients. Bad Diet, Smoking, Drinking, Stress all can deplete your body of these important nutrients. And guess what... Your hair is the lowest priority to your body. That is why hair and its health is considered a good indicator of underlying health problems. Ever hear someone talk about a dog and their healthy shine coat. Ever see neglected dogs in the pound with health problems and their dull coat. The same works for humans. Whenever the body is fighting disease, lack of nutrients the hair is the first to go.

As far as long term side effects or danger. Taking H37 according to the recommend dosage is no problem. As with any supplement, if you take too much, who knows what can happen.

Hope that helps.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic