Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedH37 - My experiences.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tamra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H37 - My experiences.
    Posted: June 11 2001 at 2:28am
First of all I was skeptical about this stuff. But it got off to a good start when I ordered the H37 from this website on a Monday and it was in my mailbox 2 days later on Wednesday. Just 2 days in the mail. I was shocked. Plus there was a handwritten note from Karen Shelton and a surprise sample gift pack of 8 little Edwin Paul shampoo & conditioners from Karen. They were tiny 1/2 ounce bottles but the little bottles are so cute and I have refilled them for a recent trip. At first my hair did not grow but by the 40th day my hair went nuts. Before that point my skin and nails were doing great. So I had faith. I emailed Karen several times about my H37 and she answered me religiously and even told me to send it back if it did not work. I have to say, I was so impressed with the honesty and support from the folks at this site. They do care and will help you with your hair. I called on the phone and talked to Michelle and she was just as nice and pleasant and helpful too.

My hair had 2 tiny bald spots at the crown which have not completely filled in and my hair is softer and stronger than ever. I am on my 3rd order of H37 and Karen still sends me a hand written thank you every single time. I always get my packages really quick. In a matter of a few days.

In all fairness, H37 does not work for everyone but karen and jeff will be the first to tell you that. They both take the product and are willing to refund yourmoney if you have problems.

It may not work for all but it works for many many people that I have talked to. Give it a try. Keep an open mind and know that you can get your money back if it doesn`t work. These guys are good for their word.

Jean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 10:04pm
Reply to message: 17.1334.1
The H37 worked for all of my friends and my boyfriend and it helped my skin and nails but my hair did not seem to grow all that much faster. It did get a lot softer and thicker and healthier but not any 3 inch a month growth spurts. So yes it works for lots but I don`t think it really helped my hair grow any longer. I did like it though. Just wish my hair had gotten a major growing spurt.
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 10:54am
Reply to message: 17.1335.1
quote:

Jean originally wrote:
The H37 worked for all of my friends and my boyfriend and it helped my skin and nails but my hair did not seem to grow all that much faster. It did get a lot softer and thicker and healthier but not any 3 inch a month growth spurts. So yes it works for lots but I don't think it really helped my hair grow any longer. I did like it though. Just wish my hair had gotten a major growing spurt.

Jean,

I`m sorry that you didn`t have a 3" growth spurt. If you did I would be very surprised. We never make claims to such hugh numbers. H37 is designed to allow the body achieve it`s genetically predetermined maximum growth rate. Since most people don`t achieve their GPMGR, H37 insures that the body has the necessary nutrients to achieve the GPMGR. Every person has a different GPMGR. For some people it`s 1/4" per month and others its 1" per month.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
owner/stylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owner/stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2001 at 10:34am
What ingredients are in this H37? Is this a product directed toward people with thinning or loss of hair? Is it a product for anyone trying to get their hair to it`s maximum length? Thanks for the info.
Tina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic