Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHF37-results?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kali020ap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kali020ap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HF37-results?
    Posted: July 17 2001 at 3:30am
Hi! Alright, I ordered this product in mid May. I`ve relaxed my fine curly hair straight a couple of times, but there was a lot of breakage on top and my hair became really dry and frizzy. I decided to stop because it was killing my hair and I really want long hair(it`s shoulder-length right now.) Anyway, the last time I relaxed it was in November and I have about an inch of curly hair at the root from all these months since. My only cut was a trim of a quarter inch back in April so it was still shoulder-length. Since then I haven`t done anything to inhibit growth (I never drink or smoke, I get plenty of sleep and exercise and no longer relax or use a blow dryer or curling iron) and I really needed something to help me get through this difficult stage. I wasn`t expecting any miracle product, but when I came across hair formula 37 I figured I was a perfect candidate and that it was worth a try. As I said I ordered it in mid May and the package arrived in late June. The box looked pretty beat up so I assumed something happened to it in the mail. It`s been almost a month now and I have seen much change. My nails have been growing a lot faster(another problem of mine) so I thought maybe I would see results in my hair soon but nope. My hair is still a wreck(thank god for mousse and hair gel.) I know they have a 45-day money back guarentee, but they say from the day you order so what with it taking a month to get to me through the mail and the month I gave waiting for results, the guarentee had passed. So, that`s my story. I would kind of like to make my hair at least manageable by the time I start work in September,so if anyone has advice on solutions for the wreck I call my hair. Thank You for reading this post and any advice would be deeply appreciated.
It hasn`t worked for me, but I hope it does for every one else how tries it. Good luck to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic