Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVery Fast Delivery & Great Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Fast Delivery & Great Service
    Posted: September 19 2001 at 5:38pm
My story is that I live in Houston. I ordered H37 from HairBoutique.com in Dallas on a Tuesday and the package was sitting on my porch on Wednesday at noon. I was shocked and figured that they sent it special delivery or something which I did not pay for. So I called ready to be upset at paying for special shipping. It turned out that they sent it US priority mail just like the site says they will. They say to expect 2-3 days. In reality it took less than 1 day. I called the post office and they confirmed it was priority mail. Then I called HairBoutique.com and Jim, a very nice man, told me that they ship all orders out the door if they come in by 3:00 pm on that very day. So they move very fast and that is why I got my package so quickly. Jim said that always keep H37 in stock to guarantee quick shipment. I have to say I was impressed with their service, friendliness and the fact that they tucked a little gift into the package with a hand written note from Karen.

I am still testing the H37 but I have already noticed my hair is softer, thicker and seems to be growing faster than normal. Whether H37 is great or not is one thing. However, when it comes to their customers, HairBoutique.com has it hands down.

Carol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic