Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPersonal Experiences w/ Viviscal???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Miracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal Experiences w/ Viviscal???
    Posted: January 10 2002 at 10:40pm
I`ve just started taking it about three weeks ago...

What results did you get with it?
How long have you taken it?
How long was it till you saw results?

I tried HF37 for three months, but it didn`t do anything for me (they refunded my money) So I thought I would try Viviscal for a couple of months.

I`ve been taking silica, biotin, Nourishair, & MSM. I have seen good results, but would like to see more length (quicker)

Thanks your all your replies and answers

Miracle
Miracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2002 at 10:41pm
woops...sorry - ment to say:

I started taking Viviscal three DAYS ago.

Miracle
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2002 at 11:47pm
Hi Miracle,

Thank you for being willing to share your Viviscal journey with all of us.

I think that is very good that you are specifically adding MSM as a supplement to your Viviscal. I think that may be key for you based on a lot of positive feedback we are getting from our new hair vitamin that has MSM added to the formula.

Today Jeff Hines was telling me that since he started taking the new HairTopia vitamins (he started taking them about 2 weeks ago) that have MSM he noticed brand new little hairs growing along the front of his hairline.

While Jeff has healthy hair to his waist, his hairline has been slowly receding back over the past 5 years, although his hair is still long and healthy at the crown and in the back.

He was very excited to find the new growth at the hairline and to tie it to the new vitamins. He also said his hair feels stronger and thicker and it seems to be growing at the back as well.

I think the MSM is definitely a factor for Jeff`s new hairs at the hairline. Now MSM does not work for everyone and in some very rare cases if taken as a powder it may cause an overactive colon. However, this does not seem to be the case w/ MSM taken as part of a vitamin supplement or as a stand-alone vitamin.

We have had no reports of any negative side effects w/ the HairTopia which does have MSM added to the formula.

I am very interested to hear your results w/ Viviscal. It would be interesting to try it with and w/out the MSM to see the differences although that may not be feasible for various reasons.

Thanks again for your post. Keep us informed of how it goes. I am very interested to hear what happens as you go forward.

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Aimee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2002 at 8:40am
I have been using VIVISCAL for 1 month now. I only take 1 pill a day vs the 2 they reccomend. I have seen results!! My hair is about 1/2 inch longer and looks really healthy. The only side effect I have had is a VERY itchy scalp. Has anyone on this product experienced this as well? I am pleased so far, but am curious about HAIRTOPIA. Good Luck growing to everyone!
Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 11:44am
I habe been taking Viviscal for three months. I have not noticed any faster rate of growth, but my hair is very healthy. They say is takes about 4 to 6 months until you see results.....
MPRose001111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPRose001111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2002 at 2:45pm
Today is day four of Viviscal. I am for sure feeling a BIT itchy scalp. I take Vivscal two times daily. I am happy to post any results.
Rose
Kym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2002 at 7:20pm
I thought you were only suppose to take Viviscal 1 in the am and 1 in the pm. Not 2 at a time..... am I mistaken? I have been taking it for 10 days now and I can tell that there is something happening.... I also take "horsetail" 3 times a day. And daily vitamins. I also use Tall Grass shampoo and conditioner. Along with Viviscal shampoo and lotion. Keep us posted on your results.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPRose001111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2002 at 10:31pm
You are correct to take 1 pill two times a day. That is what I do. I do not take any other vitamin though. The whole reason my hair started falling is because I had been taking too much vitamin A. Yes one pill in the AM and one in the PM. Best of luck! I hope it helps us both!
Rose
Kym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2002 at 8:22pm
This stuff is amazing!!
I have not even been on it a month yet and my hair is growing very fast!! I cant believe it.. Its about 3/4 inch longer.... I am sold!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPRose001111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2002 at 4:02am
Thats great!! Your seeing growth then! Any other things like new growth or texture? My nails are growing like crazy! I see alot of baby hairs growing. I cannot tel in my length though. My hair is still falling as is has been, so no change there...yet. It is very very soon for me though.
Rose
Kym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2002 at 10:18pm
my hair seems a little thicker. I havent been losing hair as much as before when i use to brush it. Its getting straighter and I dont have much body left on top so it goes flat and THAT drives me crazy but i dont want to cut it since im trying to get it to grow.... catch 22 there. but yep i`m sold!!!!! my nails are growing fast also. I am so happy i found this stuff. I`m on their membership plan for $42.99 a month. I have to call them though since i havent recieved my next box yet.. but it hasent been quite a month so maybe soon,!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPRose001111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2002 at 7:12pm
I have been taking Vivical for 29 days now. (9 days ago I added HF37 as well). My hair was falling out and that has totally stopped Thank Goodness! I notice no growth or difference in ANYTHING except for my nails and they are great. I will continue taking both of these for 6 months and hopefully see a difference. HF37 can be confusing to take at first. I have no bad side effects at all from either of these!
Rose
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2002 at 2:27pm
Kym,
What is Tall Grass shampoo and conditioner?
StArSpArK
Kym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2002 at 9:49pm
Tall Grass is a natural shampoo and conditioner. It has silica, horsetail and a few others that help in hair growth.
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 11:36am
Thanks!:D
StArSpArK
Sabelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Kym Kym wrote:

Tall Grass is a natural shampoo and conditioner. It has silica, horsetail and a few others that help in hair growth.

Where can you find this shampoo and conditioner? Can you email and tell me.
Claudia_belle@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic