Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDrug Interactions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drug Interactions
    Posted: January 31 2002 at 1:19pm
I didn`t know if there were anything that would affect the potency of the pills. Lately I`ve been taking them with orange juice. But I`ve been taking them for about a month and haven`t seen even a small hint of any improvement so I don`t know if it`s something I`m eating or if it`s how I take them or if I just don`t work with the H37.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2002 at 2:58pm
Perhaps maybe you were already eatting right and had all the essential vitamins you needed? The vitamins work great for people who have eatting problems.... or people who don`t eat healthy. Then again the results differ in everyone.
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2002 at 5:46pm
Well I`m definitely not a healthy eater. I`m a poor graduate student who`s also a vegetarian. I try but junk food and sugar top my list of meals. Along with peanut butter sandwiches. Mmmmm mouth is watering just thinking about it. Maybe I just need to be patient but it seems like my hair is still not doing much because i highlighted it about the same time and there`s barely any growth and I`m still losing the same amount also. There`s nothing wrong with me though. Just thin, fine hair that is pretty weak.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
poophead View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poophead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2002 at 3:07pm
If you start trying hard to eat right I`m sure the vitamins will start working. In order for the vitamins to work you need to eat healthy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic