Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHairTopia?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HairTopia?
    Posted: July 01 2002 at 4:01pm
:|Do you get better results with the HairTopia total, or is it just about the same as basic?
I was also wondering, how long does it take to see results? And how much of a difference will it make(like how fast will my hair grow)?
StArSpArK
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by oOoStArSpArKoOo oOoStArSpArKoOo wrote:

:|Do you get better results with the HairTopia total, or is it just about the same as basic?
I was also wondering, how long does it take to see results? And how much of a difference will it make(like how fast will my hair grow)?

HairTopia Total includes an additional Herbal Supplement that contains herbs that are known for their positive effects on hair growth. To maximize the effect of the HairTopia system it is best to include the herbal formula. However for the budget conscience consumer and well as those who don`t like to take herbs, we offer the HairTopia Basic.

Will your hair grow as fast with HairTopia Basic as with HairTopia Total? Probably not.

Most people see some kind of results with 3-4 weeks. Depend on the overall health of the individual it could take longer. Since HairTopia is a nutritional supplement it really depends on your health when you start taking the supplements and whether you have any nutrient robbing vices such as smoking, drinking, stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, etc.

Most people see double the growth rate after they start taking HairTopia. Results do vary from person to person.

If for any reason you don`t feel that HairTopia has helped you achieve your hair growth goals you can return it within 45 days of purchase for a complete refund.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2002 at 8:58pm
Thanks for your help!:D
StArSpArK
Ron-Ron2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron-Ron2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 3:30pm
Hi. Thanx for the info on Hairtopia. I just started using it about a week ago. I wanted to know, when is the typical week for it to start working?
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Ron-Ron2003 Ron-Ron2003 wrote:

Hi. Thanx for the info on Hairtopia. I just started using it about a week ago. I wanted to know, when is the typical week for it to start working?

Most people see results in 3-4 weeks. Some take longer. Some see results in 1-2 weeks. It all depends on where you start from in terms of overall health.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic