Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShen Min Vitamins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sabelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shen Min Vitamins
    Posted: August 27 2002 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Amy Amy wrote:

] Don't buy them they make you break out, plus it takes six months for you to see any results. I think Shen Min is a major rip off. I'f you would like to buy Hair Vitamins try a B-complex with a high dose of biotin that is way cheaper.

Where can i get something like that? Can you email me and let me know.
Claudia_belle@hotmail.com
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2002 at 6:08pm
Don`t buy them they make you break out, plus it takes six months for you to see any results. I think Shen Min is a major rip off. I`f you would like to buy Hair Vitamins try a B-complex with a high dose of biotin that is way cheaper.
Sabelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2002 at 5:40pm
I tried Shen Min hair vitamins, but not long enough i guess. I didn`t see any results so i moved on. I`m now trying this new product called Osmotics, FNS, so far its working. Has anyone tried Kevis, or Viviscal? I heard Kevis is very expensive.
But i wonder for a product that expensive does it work? Please let know if anyone has tried it.
Just tryin to help View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just tryin to help Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2002 at 12:46pm
Vitamins are a trial and error but it also takes time for the effects to show. 1 to 2 months. Protien is also very important...its what your hair is made of.
Lola C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2002 at 11:28pm
Thank you for your response. Taking hair vitamins takes some trial and error.
Think positive at all times.
Im_Just_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_Just_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 6:40pm
Yes, I have used the Ultranourishair. But felt it did nothing for me, so I moved on.
If your readin this......whats up?
Lola C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 5:51pm
Thank you for the information on Shen Min side effects. I just wanted to see if I had to look out for anything in particular. The bottle says no side effects but you can`t believe everything that you read.

Did you ever use Nourishair? I heard that this is great along with MSM? Vitamins can be confusing.

Thanks again.
Im_Just_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_Just_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 5:19pm
Shen Min helps with hair growth and health a lot. But, it does cause acne.
If your readin this......whats up?
Lola C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2002 at 5:35pm
Has anyone here ever used Shen Min hair vitamins? Did you experience any side effects? Any change in hair texture and/or growth rate?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic