Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTablets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tablets
    Posted: August 22 2002 at 1:36am
I really don`t think taking the tablets should be a big deal. However I find that it is most beneficial for me to take my pills on a full stomach and with lots of fluids. Sometimes I put my pills in water and time how long they take to desolve. Generally our bodies will dissolve them much faster because of the acids our bodies produce.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2002 at 7:35pm
Thanks so its ok if I take tablets.

AmyJ.
my2cents View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2cents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2002 at 5:34pm
Take them with food, the enzymes in your stomach triggered by digestion should help them to dissolve. Also, when possible, try to get cold pressed/cold processed vitamins. Many are bound with heat and that kills the nutrients (like cooking your veggies too long). HTH
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2002 at 2:40am
Hi I heard that you should`nt take tablets because they don`t dissove fast enough, well great I just bought some vitamins that are hard as a rock. Does anyone know what I should do so I absorb them right? Do you think I should put them in water or something. I wish I would of been reminded before I bought about $40.00 worth the damn vitamins. Please help, sorry about my attitude, I`m just a little upset.

KaleidoscopeAmy@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic