Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedviviscal and H37?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JoAnne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: viviscal and H37?
    Posted: September 15 2002 at 2:03am
I take Viviscal with Hairtopia and have great results. I started with the H37 but the pills are a lot larger than the Hairtopia and I had the problems with niacin flushing that is common with H37. When I switched to Hairtopia I stopped having the flushing and the pills were much easier to swallow. I really love Viviscal. It is one of the best products on the market and I got a thumbs up on the Viviscal and the HairTopia from my dermatologist who is helping me with my hair loss issues from thyroid problems. Actually taking both products together is a great idea although I did not experience any shedding but my skin did clear up and my nails grew. All are good products although I think that Vivical is a godsend.
sadew View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2002 at 12:38am
I take both Viviscal and HF37 toghether. I sent an email to "ask questions" on this site. I got a pretty quick response. Basically she said that you can take both vitamins and you should see maximum growth when taken together.
I tried that and my hair grew about an 1/2 inch in 2 weeks. I did notice that I experienced a lot of hair shedding. I read somewhere in the faq this could happen, especially when you have relaxed hair. Your hair basically goes into shock becaus the new growth is so different from the existing hair. I have recently started x-tra conditioning my hair and taking x-tra care to relax only the new growth and doing it on time to prevent this. Oh and let`s not forget drinking more water!
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2002 at 11:27pm
Hi everyone!
I recently started taking viviscal (only one pill a day), and was wondering if it was okay to also take H37 with it. My hair is about 3-4 inches long. How long will it take to reach my shoulder and later my bra line? My hair grows at a rate of 1/4 of an inch a month.
Any advice will be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic