Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbaby hairs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Penny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baby hairs
    Posted: September 01 2002 at 1:54am
I have a question:

I`ve been growing my hair out for quite awhile now, and while most of it has gotten to a length that I like, I`m having a problem with part of it-- all around my hairline, I have hairs that are only grown to about an inch long. They are not the barely visible, super-fine baby hairs that I know many people have, but it looks like regular hair growth. I`m dying to grow those out, so if anybody could pease tell me what the cause of it might be, and how I can make those grow out as fast as possible, I`d appreciate it. thanks!
Ryo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2002 at 2:36am
lol sorry for bringing such an old topic back up. I did a search on baby hair and this was the closest one to my problem.

Even though the poster wasn`t me i have a related question how do you get rid of or control the baby hairs at the lower part of the forehead.

Im not really good at explaining, but not the hairline penny was asking, i meant the foreline?/forehead? baby hair lol. (Not the actual forehead where eyebrows and skin are located hehe if u know what i mean)

For me a guy, this is really annoying some are really small which is ok and while others are pretty long with really thin curly fizzes hair everywhere especially the lower hair part of my front head where the baby hair root grows out.

The top section of hair on my forehead is ok because its strong and straight hair and so is everywhere on my head just the bottom part where it grows these thin curly fizz baby hairs is irrating!

So im asking how do i try to avoid this or remove or control this? shave entire head bald and start over lol? Do any of you have this problem?

Will stylist or hair salons know of a way?
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2002 at 4:40pm
Penny, do you yank on your hair alot like blow drying? The cause of it might be that your hair is breaking off at an inch long. Have you ever dyed or permed your hair? That might be the problem, either way it doesn`t seem like a bad thing to have.
Just might be that it`s breaking off.

~Kitty Brite
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 10:58am
I thought those hairs were shorter by nature and would fall out every once in awhile. The ones on the front of the face are like bangs but really really thin. And the ones on the side are like sideburns. I'm not sure how you'd get rid of them.

I know some girls, when they were younger, they had their hair put in really tight ponytails, pulled back really tightly, and those hairs in front just somehow fell out, so they have a "bald" forehead or it seems that their hairlines are really far back.

I personally like them because they help frame the face, and add to the volume of the hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic