Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedvitamins?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Penny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vitamins?
    Posted: September 01 2002 at 5:04am
another question:

would it be ok to take more than one hair vitamin at a time? for example if I were taking something like Hairtopia or Nourish Hair, etc., would it be ok to take a biotin or silica supplmen at the same time? Or would I even need to?

Also, could somebody recommend a good hair vitamin/growth formula that contains an abundance of all the best supplements, and have had a good amount of success with? which ones sem to have the best and/or fastest overall success rate? thanks
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2002 at 2:40pm
It`s ok to take different vitamins at the same time, I always do and it seems to help my hair grow faster. Some vitamins you should take together because they can enhance each other to work better, such as biotin would work great with a B-complex. Or if you`re taking L- Cysteine which is a amino acid you`re better off taking all of them too.
A good hair vitamin would be Vitol Great Hair it has a lot of good stuff in it. Go look at it at DiscountBlvd.com. Hair Factors and Maxi Hair are also really good. I hope this helps.
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 3:18pm
Hi,.I will take a look at DiscountBlvd,.& see if I can ck out the different in theirs & vitatress vits,.& compare the costs,.if vitol works that good,.& that fast,.thats kind of like a miracle,.isn`t it???Thats would be twice the avg rate of growth!!!!Say,.in a 6 mo period,.my hair could grow at LEAST 6 inches!!!!I would be so thrilled!!!!I am going to look & at least ck it out,..Thanks for poting where to get them,..Jazz
Jazz
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 3:58pm
Hi,.I just had to let you know,.that discountblvd,.not only had those hair vits very reasonably priced..but also,.my favorite perfume,.(Passion),..& it was about the half the reg price that I have to pay for it,...!!!!Plus ,.my daughter-in-law`s favorite prefume too,..& it was half the price that I have to pay for it,.Thank You so much for recommending this place!!!
Jazz
Jazz
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 6:44pm
You`re very welcome, I`m glad that I could help you.

Amy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic