Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMSM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2002 at 1:47am
As for results, I think I`ve seen some results with msm. Less hair shed and all that. I have seen my hair getting stronger and thicker but may also be because of my other vitamin routine or hair wash routine. I am so careful with my hair now and I`ve seen a change. But a slow one.
~Kitty Brite
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2002 at 11:42am
what is your other vitamin routine?
what are your hair goals, and what type of hair do you have?
i`m glad that you are seeing an improvement!
oh yeah, and how much msm do you take?
GrowingItOut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrowingItOut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2003 at 9:45am
Originally posted by turquoise_girl turquoise_girl wrote:

oooohhhh, okay- i understand how it works now. yeah i would pick the slower growing one if it made my hair stronger:)

I wonder if combining MSM with Biotin would do the trick.. you could have your cake and eat it too!
Growing It Out since December '02
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 9:49pm
How much MSM does everyone take? Do you notice less shedding?
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by GrowingItOut GrowingItOut wrote:

I wonder if combining MSM with Biotin would do the trick.. you could have your cake and eat it too!

I was thinking that too.
MSM would reduce shedding, and Biotin will help hair grow faster= longer and thicker hair!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic