Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcapilong (hair growth formula)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diamoness2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamoness2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: capilong (hair growth formula)
    Posted: October 02 2002 at 9:25am
Has anyone had any results using this formula?
Chrissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2003 at 2:32pm
I`ve had no results trying this formula...it is a horrible product and it doesnt work. So dont waste your money.
Chrissy
diamoness2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamoness2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2003 at 12:38pm
Thanks, Chrissy. I tried it too. It didn`t work for me either.
Liz Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liz Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2003 at 7:24pm
It was not only terrible but the customer service was not good. I switched to Hairtopia and that stuff really works well for me. It didn''t work for my friend but she got her money back as they promised and then tried Viviscal which made her hair grow like a weed. I think the key is to take products that help your hair grow from the inside out. Capilong is a topical application only.
cosmilionaire View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmilionaire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2003 at 1:55pm
WORD FROM THE WISE:
There is no miracle treatment to grow hair faster. Any topical solutions that claim to increase hair growth are false. Hair grows from follicles insied your scalp so how can a serum, cream, ect. that doesn't have cotact with follicles work? There are oral supplements that claim to grow hair as well and those to are false. Once something enters your body it goes to where it's needed most. If no where else needs it then it will do to your hair. Hair and nails are the last place that nutrients go so if you eat right and take your vitamins you have a better chance of success. Stress is also a big enemy of hair. It causes hair breakage and stunted growth. Stimulation of the scalp to get blood flow and lymph glands working will also help. This can be done by brushing with a boar bristle brush. Beware of too much brushing. One session in the morning and once at night should be adequate. Hair shows everything that goes on in your life. If you want it to look good take care of it and yourself.
Sally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 3:38pm
Capilong has worked for me. I've been using it about 2 months and my hair has grown about an inch, and is somewhat thicker.
Sally
deeshortest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deeshortest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 6:21pm
i have just tried capilong for the first time.my hair is about 1/4 inch long ...I'll let you know if it is working.
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 7:19pm
I have many friends that tried Capilong and it did not do anything but put a hole in their wallets. They did have luck with Viviscal which is expensive but works. Capilong is merely an external solution and to grow hair you need to address the internal aspects of the body. Beware.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 10:35pm

Believe me I am a complete product junkie that has tried every quick fix product out there. My closet can definitely prove that one. Even following this program diligently I did not see one bit of result. It just felt uncomfortable and made my head feel wet and greasy. I honestly would say save your money and use it to buy some healthy food and a good multivitamin. If the hair comes out crappy it's going to stay that way no matter what you put on it. Isn't that why we all go get our hair trimmed is because it just got dried out despite the conditioning?

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
deeshortest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deeshortest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2003 at 6:26am
well my hair grew ... I even had it trimmed ..It is now1 1/4 inches long but it is getting nappy...I am of african mixed decent... my hair is usually really soft since it is so fine..but it is growing really crunchy..I am also trying the gnc vitimin and I will be adding the progesterone cream since I had really thick hair when I was pregnant and was taking a prescribed progesterone suppliment since I was not making enough myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic