Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedomega 3 could it be?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: omega 3 could it be?
    Posted: March 02 2003 at 11:37pm
i've heard omega 3 helps the hair grow. has anyone tried omega 3? i've been taking it for 2 months because i was pregnant my vitamins has the omega in them. i though had a miscarriage
my hairdresser couldn't get over how long my hair my hair has gotten.
cutelillady02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutelillady02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 8:45am
What kind of prenatal vitamins were you taking?
babybrat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 11:43am
how long did ur hair grow in a month? I really want my hair to grow LONG!!! but its takin forever!!
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 9:24pm
Hi,

The reason your hair grew faster is because when you are pregnant, you carry 30% more blood throughout your body. This allows more nutrient to be carried to your scalp. The same for your nails. The vitamins have nothing to do with it. It is just one of the small gifts God gives us when we are expecting.

I am very sorry to hear you miscarrage
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by LiliBeach LiliBeach wrote:

Hi

I am very sorry to hear you miscarrage

thank you. it was very hard on me and my husband but we are still trying
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic