Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPLEASE HELP ME!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    Posted: March 09 2003 at 7:19pm
first of all, you should make sure to take REALLY good care of the hair that you have now so that you don't have to trim it much. you could maybe use jojoba or monoi oil on the ends. about vitamins- you could use the preselected ones like H37, or if you don't have much money for ones like that you could take a multivitamin along with vitamins that are especially good for hair, like biotin.
Rachel Hart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2003 at 6:20pm
Hi, I had very long hair, but for christmas I got a straightening iron and lets say I "over did it". My hair was down to my stomach and now its to the middle of my chest, due to the fact i had such bad dead ends. It may sound sad but my hair is my favorite quality about myself and thats wut people always noticed about me and now its gone. Does anyone know of any "home remedies" i guess you could say to get your hair to go longer FASTER!! If not what type of stores could you buy that h37 i think it is at?? I know i have a few months left but Senior pictures are this summer and i want to have longer hair!!! PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CANN itd be greatly appreicated!!! thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic