Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhich Vitamins?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessie-2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessie-2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Vitamins?
    Posted: March 23 2003 at 6:02am
Which vitamins help hair grow? I mean like somebody said ie. Cod Liver Oil.
I want vitamins that you can but from places like GMC etc. and not things like Hair Topia and HF37.
Thanks in advance!
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 5:17pm
biotin is one.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 3:14pm
Jessie
How about increasing your intake of natural fresh foods instead of popping fills full of synthesized chemical substitutes.
There have been a number of reports from reputable scientific sources that have shown that synthesized vitamins are not absorbed and used by the body in an optimal manner. They may also interfere with the assimilation of natural, beneficial food substances in the body.

My advice is to eat a high quality diet, rich in natural proteins, fruit, salads and whole-grains.
Your whole body - inside and out - will benefit.

That is a fact.
Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic