Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedanother msm question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another msm question
    Posted: April 05 2003 at 5:26pm
From what I know I think raw garlic and tomatoes have MSM in them.
I wouldn't know about cucumbers or carrots. Carrots are known for their vitamin A that I try to not consume too much of.
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2003 at 12:37pm
no prob:) hope everything works out for you... and good luck on trying to get pregnant:)
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by turquoise_girl turquoise_girl wrote:

well, i'm not sure which veggies have it in particular- i'm guessing they all do. but msm is easily destroyed during the cooking process. thats why many people lack it in their diet(of the little veggies that some people eat they will only eat them until they are cooked to death.)
I'm not sure about a supplement of MSM being safe for babies but i can't imagine doing harm by eating healthy with a variety of veggies while your pregnant:) I hope this helps at least a little:)

thank you turquoise_girl for your post
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 2:56pm
well, i'm not sure which veggies have it in particular- i'm guessing they all do. but msm is easily destroyed during the cooking process. thats why many people lack it in their diet(of the little veggies that some people eat they will only eat them until they are cooked to death.)
I'm not sure about a supplement of MSM being safe for babies but i can't imagine doing harm by eating healthy with a variety of veggies while your pregnant:) I hope this helps at least a little:)
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 2:04pm
i posted a question about msm awhile ago. silly me forgot that i posted it
today i read my replies.
msm can be found in raw veggies turquoise_girl said.
if so can it be found in raw carrots and cucumbers? i take a lot of vitamins and right now i can't afford another supplement. plus i plan to try to get pregnant again soon. is msm safe for pregnant women?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic