Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Long Term HF37/hair vitamin customers share your results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong Term HF37/hair vitamin customers share your results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pinkslippers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkslippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Term HF37/hair vitamin customers share your results
    Posted: April 26 2003 at 12:17pm
Hello,

I would like you all to share your results of HF37 if you are a long term customer (6 months of longer). I took HF37 for 8 months off and on and HF37 grew my hair past my shoulders which it had never been in years. Now, I am taking them again consistently and I will keep you all posted on the results. So far I have been taking them consistently from Mar/03 and will continue until I acheive my goal of waist length hair. Also, I was thinking of taking biotin and sea kelp along with the HF37. I decided to start this post b/c I am tired of reading posts from people who have only taken them for 3 or 4 weeks and then have all of this negative stuff to say about them. Before you share results, please go back and figure out how long you have been taking them and if you have only been taking them for 3 weeks why would you give a negative input when you have not even given them time to work? HF37 took about a month before I could actually see the results and then my hair took off growing. Due to stress and a bad relaxer my hair broke off and I will grow my hair back and I know I must have patience. Also, I am increasing my intake of fish and dark green vegetables. Long term vitamins takers please share your results.

Pinkslippers
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 7:10pm
Hi Pinkslippers,

Thank you sooooooooo much for your post. Although we no longer carry H37, our Hairtopia product is of the same family. We get so frustrated because people will NOT give the product a fair shake. Just like you said. The body does not heal overnight. It takes times for the damage to be reversed.

Even though we have a 45 day money back guarantee you would be shocked how many people take the product for 7 days and then call us and say "hey my hair is not growing so this product is not working". Geez, when I was growing my hair it took me about 90 days to really see the results of hair vitamins, better hair care treatments and a better diet.

Anyway, thank you so much for putting this into words from a consumer viewpoint.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
shelton@Hairboutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 7:16pm
Hi Karen,

I agree with both of you that people need to allow time to determine if something is working. I think this is true of not only hair vitamins like HairTopia and H37 but also true of new food plans designed to help the hair, adding an exercise routine to strenghen the body, even drinking more water, which ultimately helps the hair. How could anyone taking HairTopia or any of the other vitamins think they they would see any results in just 7 days? I think 90 days is a reasonable timeframe to really give something time to show results.

Constance
Jantzen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jantzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2003 at 1:03am
I actually took H37 and did not see results and switched to HairTopia for a number of reasons. I found that I noticed a different within the first 4 weeks. Not only did my hair feel softer but I noticed that my roots were growing in darker and thicker. I think the difference is that HairTopia has MSM which helps hair growth and that is why it worked better for me. I have also tried Shen Min with no results and Viviscal with better results than H37 but less than HairTopia. I tried HairTopia with Visical and that seems to really pack a double wollop.
Pinkslippers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkslippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 8:02am
Thanks Jantzen for the informative info. I read on another posting that the Hair Fitness vitamins are packed and really worked. I just ordered some so I will keep you all posted on the hair growth progress. The lady that created the formula has hair down to her knees.
zee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 10:54am
I've been waiting a long time to see some feedback from others who have tried Hairtopia or HF37. I totally agree that you must give vitamins, healthy diet, and better hair care routines a chance to work before concluding that you aren't getting any results. If your hair is very damaged, it will take some time not only for the damage to be corrected, but for the results of that damage to be reversed. I took HF37 for about 2 months and noticed a difference in how fast my hair grew. It's a good product.....But for me Hairtopia is like a dream come true. I dreaded taking HF37 because of how big and hard they were. My throat got tender after a few weeks. Hairtopia is much easier to swallow and to digest.

But you can't do it with hair vitamins alone! Don't get me wrong, they will grow your hair. But not keeping your hair healthy will defeat the purpose! I stopped taking Hairtopia for about 3 months because I needed to work on getting my hair healthy first. I was losing all of my new growth to split ends and breakage. So, I changed my hair care regimen by limiting the stress and heat that I put on my hair, and figuring out a schedule for salon visits that I could afford. I no longer relax or color my own hair and my stylist keeps the split ends under control.

About 2 weeks ago, I resumed Hairtopia and when I went to the salon yesterday, my stylist was beside herself with how much my hair had grown!! She doesn't know about the vitamins. I got results in just 2 weeks!! Parts of my hair that were weak and wouldn't grow are growing just as long and healthy as the rest of my hair. I just love Hairtopia!
Ronda22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronda22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2003 at 5:39am
OK everyone here is my story.....
my hair, if i'm lucky, grows about 1/4 inch a month, i have fine hair, but i have a lot of it. I was growing my hair long, until one day i went to my hairdresser and she cut like 3-4 inches off. i cried for 3 days!! it was awful! i had reached my shoulders, and now it was up under my ear!! so i started researching.... and what i eventually did was order Hairtopia. Oh my goodness, I am a believer!!! my nails took off right away. I work in a chemistry lab, and i am exposed to a lot of solvents, causing my nails to be short and not healthy. i noticed the first week a huge difference in my nails. by the way, I have always measure my hair, lets just say i'm an obsessive compulsive person about my hair. so when i got my hairsut, the top measured 6". in two weeks, NO LIE, i noticed a 1/2" of growth!! I have been taking the hairtopia faithfully and have noticed a HUGE improvement in my hair, it feels fuller, and its softer and more manageble. I am starting my 4th week on Hairtopia today, and I will certainly be ordering more!!! I just finished painting my nails, i cant tell you the last time i was able to paint my nails and have them look so nice!!!
so for those of you out there, please give Hairtopia a try, this is what i figured..what have i got to lose? if it doesnt work, i can get my money back, no money lost....
i really am happy with my hair cut now, i have gotten a ton of compliments on y hair this past week. people love how it looks, and finally, so do I !!!!!
Good luck to all of you, I know how SLOW it is to grow out hair!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic