Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhelp i have no edges!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
precise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help i have no edges!!!
    Posted: May 08 2003 at 11:36am
i want to try 2 products together. i'm thinking about hf37 and hairtopia or hair fitness. what do you recommend? i got my hair braided by the africans and she ran a lighter through my hair. now my hair is damaged. i currently have braids, but my hair isn't growing back the way i would like it. could someone give my some help please.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 10:27pm
Hi precise,

I'm sorry I cannot answer your question, someone here can.

I just wanted to tell you I LOVE Jigglypuff also

Great icon!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
meghangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meghangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2003 at 7:53am
I have seen people use that technique to eliminate frizzies sticking out of braids. How annoying. I guess they don't care what you're hair looks like after you take the braids out! I suppose you could look into some serious hair conditioning treatments after the braids come out.
precise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2003 at 10:10am
THANK YOU. WHAT TYPE OF DEEP CONDITIONING WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
Firefly Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firefly Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 10:14am
Hi Precious,

Sorry to hear about your hair damage. I think you could try any of the commercial deep conditioning treatments or you could go with hot oil treatments that you make at home from sweet almond, olive (if you hair isn't colored) or other oils. Aveda has several good conditioners and Phyto has several that range from slightly deep to super deep. So you have several options from athome treatments to commercial treatments.

Hope that helps.

Rapunzelwannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapunzelwannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 6:37pm
I believe Redken makes a deep conditioner that is part of their "All Soft" line that specifically targets ends. I''m sure anyone at Trade Secret could point you in the right direction. I love this line -- it really does leave your hair very soft and it smells like HEAVEN.
:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic