Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGNC Delinea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 12:50am
Originally posted by SuperGrover SuperGrover wrote:

But I really can't talk. I'm one of the biggest shoppers I know. Very Pisces, so I've read. (Which I am. :) )

really pisces like to shop? my cousin is a pisces and she doesn't like to shop well in MY closet she likes to shop . me on the other hand who is a gemini, LOVES to shop! my cousin saids she gets to confused especially when it comes to clothes. we went shopping for clothes when she went back to work. in 5 minutes i had clothes picked out for her
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 10:03am
Yeah... I don't really buy most of that astrological/horoscope stuff. :)

I read it in a book that said in a relationship, a Pisces woman will not mind the bank account and will just spend away, so it is up to her man to watch the money.

Whatever!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 8:27pm

Okay all. On a whim I went and got this stuff too. Decided it was worth a try since i'm trying to grow it out for a few weddings I'm in. Anyhoo, I'll keep ya'll updated. They do smell and taste horrible. I gag everytime I take them.

I dont know about you all but i"m a gemini and a complete shop a holic. Sales, regular, on line. I don't care. If it's cute and I have a little cash I spend it. I think I"m going to start my own shoppers anonymous group. This retail therapy thing isn't working on my bank account.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 6:12am
Hi all,

The problem with astrology in general is that it is too general. To really get a good feel you have to get the personalized and detailed version. So I agree with you SG that the general descriptions just don't usually work. I am a big fan of astrology BUT when I read the general sun sign stuff about Cancer women (my sun sign) I just gag. NOT me at all. It always says that Cancer women love to cook and are big homebodies. Again, not me at all. LOL.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 9:14pm
LOL Traci! That's me too. I can't keep cash in my wallet, cuz I will spend it. Like if I'm going out to lunch, and I know there's a 20 in my wallet, I'll automatically buy a $20 lunch! It's like programmed in my brain.

Credit cards are dangerous for me, too. But I'm getting better.

You're right. Delinea smells and tastes gross. Gotta hold my breath so I can't smell, and swallow quick so I can't taste. It helps to swallow it with milk. Masks the taste some.

Toodles!
-Another Traci, who is also Spaci. Especially at work.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2003 at 4:51pm
SG,

You crack me up. Too funny.

I can just see you chugging milk with the disgusting vitamins. There you are with a milk mustache, making a horrible face. There has to be a commerical in there somewhere. :-)

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2003 at 8:06pm
....aaaactually, I still take vitamins the same way I used to take pills when I was a kid. I can't stand having a pill of any kind on my bare tongue, so I fill my mouth as full as I can with water or milk, then I carefully and gently push the pill between my lips and swallow quick! :)

I'm so used to doing it that I forget it looks weird to other people.
This could count as another thing I do at my desk at work when no one else is looking!
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2003 at 8:06pm

They usually do contests for that. I can see it now. All these people with long (and short) gorgeous hair with mustaches and funky faces from swallowing the "delicious" vitamins. I think we may have a winner here.

Hey supergrover. I keep reading all of these different threads and this is getting wierd. Maybe we're like the same person but got split into 2 people on some cellular level. If you have a thing for ketchup then I'll get scared. Ketchup can make anything taste better. Even if the meal cost $20 originally. And you know what. You can spend a ton 'o' cash at walmart-even if you went in for chapstick.

NYC and Iowa
"I'm a little bit country, you're a little bit rock n roll"

Traci

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 2:45pm
This IS weird! And look! We were posting at the very same time! Only you hit submit at 8:06:52 and I hit it at 8:06:38. Just seconds apart! Creepy!

You may be comforted to know that I do not have an obsession with ketchup. I only put it on burgers and dogs, and I don't eat those much.

The part about Wal-Mart is true, but everyone buys more than they intended to when they go in there. That's why the company is doing so well!

I visited Iowa once. I went to school at Purdue and was in the marching band and we went to an away game at U of Iowa. It was a nice place! But I feel your pain. Indiana is just slightly less cornfield-y than Iowa. Only because they have more small cities. Mmmm. Terre Haute. Fort Wayne. Gary.
I think I prefer plain cornfields.

I will now go respond to your post on that other thread, if I can find where that was. I did read it last night, but I was too tired to respond. I was too tired to do anything but toss my carcass in the bed and sleep. (Of course stopping a moment to swallow my vitamins first though! Yum, Delinea before bed.)

PS You don't happen to drive a Camaro or a Corsica or own tabby cats or a Labrador Retriever, do you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 5:41pm
Aie! OK it's several hours later and this window is still shrunken down on my screen! I haven't had time to respond to your other post. Too much work! Now I gotta run.

Bye!
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 10:25pm

Actually I'm moving in a month to the lovely mountains (or hills) of North Carolina. The flatness is neat but I need a change for a bit. As for the car....I drive a neon to work and my real car is an outback. Was looking at a jetta but a great deal came along. I do own 4 cats, a sheltie, and a dwarf hamster. Never a dull moment at my place. Off to gag down a few vitamins. If only they could taste like strawberry or something. Maybe they could make flintstone vitamins for adults. The brad pitt vitamin or something. I would suck on that for a while.....
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2003 at 12:22pm

So has anybody had any results with the delinea yet? I always forget to take mine so I haven't had a chance to give it a good run yet so no opinion from me.

Traci

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2003 at 9:41pm
Well... I think it's doing good things for my skin! I really haven't measured my hair in awhile, so I can't say. The package does say to take it for 60 days before you see a difference. So I'm still waiting to make judgement. I'll be back at GNC this week with my Gold Card to buy another box!

I FEEL like my hair is longer... I think it's wishful thinking though. I need to have someone help me measure. I'll let ya know.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 8:59pm

Thanks. Us Traci's need to stick together. I'm going to try real hard and take it religiously. Have to be the "old" maid of honor in 3 weddings next year and want to show up all the other bridesmaids. Can't show the bride. That would be just rude. Unless the best men are single and cute....
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 7:05am
I **THINK** my hair has grown faster than before, but can't really tell (especially since this month was trim month). I measured yesterday and the length is at 18 1/2", so I'll see on Aug. 1 how much it's grown in a month's time. I'll keep you posted.

Becky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 5:26pm
It is August 1st!

I measured my hair last night just before midnight (I'm so impatient! LOL) Anyway, I have a very AVERAGE 1/2 inch of growth this month.

So screw the Delinea! It is not a substitute for Viviscal. Case closed. For me anyway.

It MIGHT have helped my skin some. We shall see how the skin acts when I go off Delinea. I have had very few pimples lately, I should mention that in fairness.
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 3:12pm
Same with me SuperGrover. I gave up on the Delina. I got 1/2" growth this month too which is average for me. I was really hoping for 3/4", but I guess it could be worse... I could have only gotten 1/4". I do think it helped with my skin too, but not worth $23/month. My skin isn't that bad in the first place.

Becky
pinkfairy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkfairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2003 at 1:21pm
has anyone continued taken delinea? has anyone taken viviscal and this (at different times) to compare? i want to check it out but i hate going into GNC, they always pressure to buy stuff you didnt come in there for.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic