Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUltra Nourishair - PLEASE READ!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultra Nourishair - PLEASE READ!
    Posted: August 20 2003 at 6:15pm

Well ultranourishair will help your hair because it is a vitamin. I have used all three and I personally liked hairtopia the best. These also have amino acids that you take to help with strength and growth. This thing is you won't really see results for about 3 months or so. It just takes some time to work with your body. And even then some people it helps and some it doesn't. Each person varies. You sound pretty eager to grow your hair. Just eat right and take a multivitamin or one of these mentioned daily and things will eventually work out. Remember that hair doesn't grow over night or over a month. You need to be patient and the best results will come then. Treat your hair nicely and it will be nice in return.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
lauz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2003 at 1:46pm
My mom won't let me take HF37, which I hear is supposed to have amazing results. I looked up Hairtopia, which seems to be exactly like HF37. I also found Ultra Nourishair, but I am confused as to whether this just makes hair look healthier, or if it grows back hair? I recently had a horrible haircut, and I would like to grow my hair back, fast. So, any help as to whether Ultra Nourishair from GNC aids in faster growing hair, please let me know right away! Thank you in advance. <33

*`Laura
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic