Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedside effects of hf39 & viviscal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Teenysquirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teenysquirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: side effects of hf39 & viviscal
    Posted: October 10 2003 at 9:48pm

this is really embarrassing to say but i never had constipation until i started taking h37 and vivscal.
has anyone? any side effects?
Hair Me Out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Me Out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2003 at 10:47pm
I just started taking viviscal and I didnt really have any side effects but I have been getting stabbing pains in my chest. I dont know if its from them or something else. Has anyone experienced anything like that?
Maria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2003 at 1:15pm
Ive been using viviscal for about 3 months now and I've seen no improvement what so ever. In fact my hair seems to be shedding even faster and I'm pretty worried. I dont think viviscal is all that its hyped up to be.... Best save your money and look to other alternatives...
dancingflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dancingflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 2:21am
You Guys should just stick to Herbals and healthy eathing. I've been drinking Organic Nettles Tea and Organic Horsetail tea for the past 6 months and my hair looks more fuller then ever and very healthy. I took viviscal for about 7 months...i think it worked but i'm seeing better results with the herbal infusions, tea. You can also use the teas as hair rinses... works very well. I also take flaxseed oil which improves the texture of your hair.

Also get lots of rest and eat lots of leafy veggies, whole grains, fresh nuts and seeds
one more thing.....Viviscal is way to expensive.....Peace
listen to your highest thoughts :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic